43. Warning

Asher's POV

" Ziva... He is going to be alright." Jaden said while looking at me.
" Do you know him ? "  I asked him. 
" Yes. His name is Sam. A Friend of mine " Jaden replied.

" So .. Tell me. What happened? " I asked her.When I entered the washroom area, she had Sam on her lap while there were broken glasses and things around her. Her dress had blood stains. Looking at her in that situation gave me a heart attack.

' What if she got stabbed instead of that Sam guy ' my mind kept ranting the same thing. The next thing she said made my blood boil.

" Someone tried to kill me "

' who could it be? She is just a normal girl who is here to do her job. Trying to kill her ? Why ? For what ? ' these were the questions that ran through me. Then only one thing that came to my mind. Yes, he has to be the one. He said he will take care of her. Is this his way of taking care ?

" Campbell " I whispered.

" What " Jaden asked me. I looked both of them. They both looked worried and tired. I can't say anything to them . It might scare both of them.

" Nothing. Ziva, He is going to be okay.  I'll send Linda with some new clothes. Change into them. You have blood stains on your dress. I have something important to do. I'll leave now. Jaden just take care of her. " I told both of them.

" Where are you going " she asked me with worry in her tone. I know I should be there for her now, but this time I'm not going to leave that bastard. He shouldn't have touched what's mine.

" Baby.. I'm going to meet someone. I'll be back soon. Call me if you need anything. Don't cry. You will be safe. Go home with Jaden once you hear from the doctor. " I told her by placing a gentle kiss on her lips.

I turned and walked towards my car. I called Ethan to get the criminal records about that bitch. I drove my car to his office. The thought of Ziva with blood on her hands kept running through my mind like a loop. Once I reached his office, I noticed few things.

One: I saw three cars in the VIP car parking area. Two cars I was able to recognise. Who is the third one ?

Two: His staff count was low. I have been here twice before, so I could easily note that he has downsized.

Three: I saw a new girl caked with makeup in the front office. Last time I saw a middle aged lady in her place. Maybe new receptionist.

I just walked past her and made my way towards the elevator.
" Excuse me Sir, Do you have an appointment? " She asked me while running behind me. I just ignored her and started to press the elevator button.
" Sir, you should have an appointment. You can't just barge in like this " she stated in a rude voice.
I just gave her a impudent look. She took a step back. Lift doors opened and I pressed the 30th floor.

Mr.Campbell - CEO was written in bold letters. I just barged inside his room. There he was sitting in his chair talking to his son Ryan Campbell. So he is the third person huh..

" Well.. guess who made a surprise visit. Just now I got a call from the receptionist. She said some rude guy, I never thought it would be you Asher " he said with a smile.

" How dare you.. Even knowing what I'm capable of.. How dare you touch my girl" I yelled at him.

" Your girl .. Oh.. that little wedding planner. So you both are official now huh? " He asked me still having that irritating smile on his face.

" You tried to kill her. How could you do that ? " I shouted at him . There was a complete silence in the room. He looked confused while Ryan was having a blank expression.

" You tried to kill her, what the hell dad " I heard a female voice breaking the silence. I turned around to see Sophia standing near the door.

" You stay away from this Sophia and what is wrong with your mind Asher? I'm a businessman not a criminal. I have a reputation in this business world. I never sent anyone to kill her. So don't make any conclusions " he said.

" Don't even dare to deny. I know about your fucking plans to save your company. I warned you Mr Campbell. Don't touch her. She is mine and next time if you even try to hurt her, you will pay the price for it. All of you.. " I warned everyone in that room.

" Mr Parker right? First, he never sent anyone to kill her. Second, I'm going to take hold of my dad's company. So we don't need your help anymore. " Ryan spoke with a smirk on his face.

" How is she? Is she doing well now? " Sophia asked me. I just gave her a nod and turned to look back at the duo in front of me.

" I assume you understood that if you lay a finger upon her, it will be your last day on the earth " I said calmly. I guess I made my point there.

" This girl seems to be special for you. Intresting !! " Ryan said with a smile.

" Oh Ryan. She is just a gold digger. Mr Parker is the only one who is not aware of that" that old codger laughed.

"Oh.. watch your tongue Mr Campbell. Or I'll tear it from your mouth. " I threatened him with a gentle smile.

" Asher that's enough..My father was not the one. I can assure you that " Sophia said while standing in between me and her father.

" He better not be. " I told her sternly and left the place. On my way back, I received a call from Ziva informing that she reached home safely.

' If it's not Campbell, then who else? Am I missing something. Is this related to her little secret? Whatever it is, I need to protect her ' my mind stressed.

I took my phone and gave a call..
" Hello Ethan... Can you track  information about someone "

***************************************
Please Vote
And Share ❤️
Happy December 🎄