18. Sober Thoughts

Asher's POV

Once again we are back to our VIP cabin upstairs. Madison and Ms Hastings joined me to the table whereas Natalie and Jeff were dancing.

" I can't believe it

" I can't believe it. What happened to him ? I have never seen him like this " Madison asked pointing at them.

" People change when they meet the right one " I said while sipping my drink.

She just nodded. Madison was busy with texting someone so I turned towards Ms Hastings and said " So Ms Hastings.. "

" Oh please call me Ziva."

" Only if you call me Asher "

" Fine "

" So Ziva, Tell me something about you "

" Well.. I am from Sydney. Completed my degree from Melbourne University. Along with my friends we started Bonheur. "

" Bonheur ? "

" Yeah, my event management firm. It means Happiness. "

" Right .. so you speak French ? "

" Oui " she chuckled.

' Her laugh is like a drug, I'm getting addicted to it now. '

We went for another round of shots. Now Madison was already sleeping on the couch.

" What about you Asher ? " She asked me.
I liked my name even more, when she calls it.

" What about me ? " I asked her .

" Oh come on .. tell me something about yourself "

" Well.. I'm Asher Haziel Parker. I own clubs and casinos around the world."

" Haziel ? "

" Yeah .. that's my middle name. But I never use it officially. "

" I like it. " She gave me a smile.

' Trust me. Now i like it too..'

Breaking my thoughts, she spoke again
" Soooo.. Hazi.. wha what.. about your Family? " She started to splutter now.

" My parents are here in New York. I have a baby sister. What about your Family? "

" Oh.. noooo pleaseee.. it's quite a touchy topic for me " suddenly she said throwing her hands dramatically.

' Dude.. I think it's the alcohol talking '

" Too much drama huh? " I asked her. She just looked at me with a sad smile
I looked at her with amusement.She definitely looks cute when drunk .

She looked around to check if someone is watching us. She signalled me to come near to her. I just did.

" I haveeee a biggggg secret Hazi .. Do you want to know about it? " she whispered to me.

' Secret ? '

" Will you pinkyyyyy promise me that you will not tell anything about our little secret " she asked me with puppy dog eyes.

" Yes " I told her .

" Sayyyy pinkyyyy promiseeee " now she ordered me.

' wow.. this girl is so bossy '

" I pinky promise you " I said her with a smile.

"Lo siento. he cometido un error. me arrepiento de eso. Estoy viviendo una vida feliz pero falsa. " She whispered. She had tears in her eyes.

( I'm sorry. I have done a mistake. I'm regretting for it. I'm living a happy but fake life. )

' She looks sexy while speaking Spanish.' my mind said.

I couldn't understand the full meaning of what she was saying. My knowledge in Spanish is not that good. I can understand a little. All I understood from what she said was that she is feeling sorry for some mistake.

" Ziva Are you okay ? " now I asked her. I felt a pain when I saw tears in her eyes. She just leaned on my shoulder.

' Talk to me Ziva.. what is bothering you.. i can help you out. I can protect you '

" Yeah .. I'm gooooood. Enouggghh with my secrets as for today . What's the time now? " She said in a low voice, still leaning on my shoulders. I like this. This feeling of her in my arms.

" It's 2am. Maybe it's better to drop you girls home " I said as she is too drunk to drive back home.

" shittttt.. call Jaden right now.." she said immediately standing up searching for something.

' ok, who the fuck is Jaden now? , Maybe her boyfriend i think '
' you think ? It's obviously her boyfriend. Do you think a girl like her will stay single'

" Hazzii .. Just call Jaden .. he will come to pick us up.. call him rightttt now.. he is goingg to.... Gawdddd.. call him idiot. " now she started to yell at me.

" Jaden ? " That's all I got to ask her.

" Godddd .... You .. you are soo dumbbbb.. where is my phone .. heee will be worried.. Natalieeeee.. come here.. " she was spluttering and yelling.

Soon I was saved by Natalie and Jeff.
" What's going on here Mr Parker? " Natalie asked me.

" She is drunk . She is asking me to call Jaden "

" Oh fuck " she said under her breath.

"I'm sorry Mr.Parker. let me handle her. Jeff can you drop us in Rich Estate ? "

" Is she ok ? " I asked her with concern .

" Yeah Mr Parker. She is just drunk that's it. She will call you tomorrow. "

Jeff gave me a assured look. He carried Madie while I carried Ziva to the car. We placed them in the back seat.

" Ash.. I'll drop them at home and leave from there. You will be ok right. " Jeff asked me while opening the driver seat door.

" Yeah.. I have my driver here. So I'm good. Take care dude. Natalie Thank you for giving him a chance. And please call me Asher " I said genuinely.

" Thank you for everything Asher. " She said with a smile.

I stood there as the car slowly vanished from my sight leaving me few thoughts in my mind.

' what is her secret, And who the fuck is Jaden '

***************************************
Please Vote
And Share ❤️