32. Boutique

Jaelyn's POV

It's Wednesday Morning and we are exactly a month away from the wedding date. I still had lot of things to sort out. First the Engagement party, then reach Miami to plan for Bridal Shower, Rehearsal dinner, bachelorette party and Big wedding with an After party. I have been talking with Jaden and Riley. They will reach here by next week. Regarding the engagement party- flower arrangement, Decorations and Catering has been sorted out. Thanks to Natalie, though she is busy with dating Jefferson she did a perfect job in keeping a check on these things.

Today we planned on going to dress fitting. Madie needs an Engagement dress then wedding dress and an after party dress. Now I'm getting ready with Natalie for the shopping as Madison will come to pick us up. She said that she is having a booking with some famous designer.

" Are you ready Ziv? Madison is here" I heard Natalie's voice from outside.
" I'll come.. Just give me few more minutes " I replied while wearing my shoes.
" Okay.. we will wait down " she said and left.

It's been two days. Two fucking days. I haven't received a message or call from Haziel. It's kinda ruining my day. I couldn't concentrate on anything. I even mixed up the Thanksgiving invites with the wedding invitations. I couldn't figure out what's wrong with me. Why am I feeling like this.

I came downstairs to meet Madison and Natalie.
" Shall we leave? " She asked me. I just gave her a nod.
" Natalie, Can you please get me a glass of water " she asked Natalie.
" Sure " Natalie said and walked towards the kitchen.
" Is something bothering you Jael ? " Madison asked me with concern in her voice.
" No.. why ? I'm fine " I told her.
" No you are not. Who is the guy? " She asked again.
" What Guy? " I asked her playing dumb
" Don't act dumb to me. Who is he? " She asked me again.
" I don't know what you are talking about. " I replied her looking at Natalie who came with a glass of water.
" Liar.. Soon or later I'll know about it " she said with a chuckle.
" Yeah ..yeah ..Good luck with that " I told her with a smile. Peter was waiting to drop us in the boutique.

Soon we reached our destination. We got down and there stood a huge building before us.
" Are we in a wrong place? " Natalie asked me.
" I don't think so. It's the boutique. " I said showing her the name board above the building. I read the name once again to double check it. " Tasha Boutique"

Tasha Boutiques and Clothing collections are renowned around the world.They are famous for their red carpet looks. It's really hard to get an appointment from this boutique as they generally focus on Hollywood stars and Famous models. It's quite rare for them to customise wedding dresses in particular. I read once from a magazine that even a famous actress found it hard to get an appointment from one of the boutique's designers. Well that's called a successful business I guess.

" Madie Are you sure we are In right place" I asked her once again.
" Yup.. Ziva, Now come on. Let me introduce you to my wedding dress designer. " She said casually.
Natalie and myself gave a nod and entered the boutique.

" Wait here. I'll confirm my appointment with the receptionist " Madison said leaving us in a waiting room.
After few minutes,she came back with a smile. " Come on girls. She is waiting for us. She is on 15th floor " she said by practically dragging us to the elevator.

" Do you know about this boutique " she asked us.
" Who wouldn't. We are in this event planning business for 3 years. Even before that we have heard a lot about it. We even heard about the CEO. She is really awesome right? Achieving this much is truly remarkable " Natalie said with excitement. I couldn't deny that.

Ping 15 th floor..

We entered the floor and there was a girl sitting in a small cabin. So she is her wedding designer. She looked quite young.

" Hi Victoria. Is she in? " Madison asked .
" Yes Miss Carter. She has been waiting for you. " The girl replied with a smile.

" Come on.. let's go in." Madison said to both of us. We both followed her like a lost puppy. She gave a gentle knock on the door. " Come in " we heard a gentle woman voice from inside.
As I entered inside, I saw a beautiful lady sitting in her chair. She looked familiar.
' Do I know her. She looks beautiful. Hold on, Is that Mrs Natasha? ' as I was zoned out I could hear Madison introducing me to her.

" This is my wedding planner and my close friend Zi.. " before Madison could finish, the woman said " Ziva.. we meet again. What a small world " with a hug.
" Hi Natasha. Nice to meet you again. " I said back. She is the CEO of Tasha Boutiques.

' She is the beautiful stranger I met in the park '

" You guys know each other? " Madison asked me with surprise.
" Ya.. we met in a park few days before" Natasha said with a smile.
" Park? " Natalie asked me more like a whisper.
" Yeah.. long story. I'll tell you later " I mumbled.
" And this is my friend Natalie " I introduced her to Natasha.
" Nice to meet you Natalie. Wait Natalie? Jeff's Natalie ? " she asked Madison to confirm herself. I could see Natalie turning into a tomato. She was blushing by hearing her comment. That's a good sign.

" Yup.. she is the one " Madison said with a smile.
" Oh dear. I'm so happy to meet you in person. He has told a lot about you. Only good ones" Natasha said.
" Thank you mam. " Natalie said.
" Please call me Natasha " she said with a smile.

" Ok.. just to confirm it again. Natasha is designing the wedding dress for you ? " I asked Madison. She let out a chuckle and said " why wouldn't she be. She is my " soon our conversation got cut by someone opening the door.

" Sorry Mom.. I'm late. Stuck in the traffic. Can we leave for the lunch ? " I heard the familiar voice. Voice that makes my heart to skip a beat. He was still looking at his phone. He looked handsome and hot as always.

' Why the hell is he here. And Mom? ' my mind was processing everything happening around.

" She is my aunt. Asher's Mom " Madison completed her sentence.And that's when he looked away from his phone and our eyes met once again.

' Definitely a small world '

***************************************
Please Vote
And Share ❤️