12. Black Love

Jaelyn POV

" Ziv, hurry up. Laura said she will meet us for lunch. We are going to be late" Natalie said as I was getting ready.

Danica will reach here today evening. She promised me to help with the arrangements. So that the first thing we have to do is the Engagement party planning.

Madison said that she would like to have an Engagement party in New York before heading to Miami for the wedding. When we were sorting out the venues she suggested " Black Love "

Two Days back.. 🦋

" Do you have any specific place? " Natalie asked Madison when she said that she would love to have an Engagement party.

" Yeah sort of. " Madison said with little hesitation. Then she said " Black love, that's where I want to have my party "

" Black love ? " I asked her. It's a weird name for a hotel or club. She just gave me a nod.

" Fine , Black love it is then" Natalie said .

" So where is this place ? " I asked her again .

" Oh darling, it's in New York Terminal "

Natalie gave me a confused look and I returned the same to her. After thinking for few seconds , I realised that Black Love is a Luxury Cruise owned by Black Shipping Corporation.

I took my phone that instant and Googled about it. ' Black love ' as the name said it was definitely a true beauty.

" You should contact Ash, he will help you out for booking this cruise "

" Ash? " I asked her again diverting my eyes from my phone.

" Yes, Asher Parker- my cousin. The ship belongs to his friend so he can help you or recommend you to it. It's quite hard to get the dates for this cruise "

" Ok . Where can we find this Asher guy? " Natalie asked seriously while Madison gave her a chuckle.

" Well Natie, This Asher guy can be found in Ash Industries as he is the CEO "

" Fine anything for our valuable client " I said with determination. How hard can it be. ?

Present Day..🦋

Natalie said that her sister works for Mr.Parker, so that was quite easy. We called Linda and she booked us an appointment for Wednesday afternoon to meet Mr CEO.

" Are you girls going out somewhere? " We heard my dad's voice from the living room as we headed towards the door.

" Yes Mr.Richard, we are having an appointment with Mr Parker regarding the engagement party venue " Natalie answered him .

" Mr.Parker? You mean Ash Industries Mr Parker ? "

" Yes " I said

" qué casualidad ! Can you do me a favor then ? "
( What a Coincidence!)
He said to which I could only nod.

He just gave me a smile and said
" Oh Ms Hastings don't worry. I just want you to handover these blueprints to Mr.Parker . It's an important document so hand it over to him in person. I was waiting for William to return but unfortunately there is some emergency in the hospital so he couldn't make it. "

He gave me a Manila folder.

" But what will I say to him regarding this file? "

' Can't he give this file to him in person. He says this is important. This is his business right ' I thought for myself

' He trust you . He just deligated his work to you because you go to the same place where the file has to go. " My mind replied me .

" Just say that you work for Me. He has been already informed about the files. So there won't be an issue. "

' That's the issue. I don't work for him or for his business ' I again argued with my mind.

' Technically, you do work for his son's wedding and you are getting paid by him ' my mind won the argument again.

" Ok then, we are leaving now " I grabbed the file from him and we both headed towards the car.

William gave me his Benz so that we can use them until our stay here. Peter was waiting for us.

" This car looks fancy " Natalie said. She always had some craziness for cars. Sometimes she sounds like an automobile engineer whenever she talks about cars and it's specifications.

" Where to Ziva? " Peter asked me while Natalie was too busy looking around the car

" To Ash Industries " I said with a smile.

' Let's get into business then '

***************************************
Please Vote
And Share ❤️