6. Travel

Jaelyn POV

I got a call from William regarding our flight details. We had a little argument about sending his private jet but as usual he won and I agreed with him. Natalie looks very excited about this trip to New York. This is her first time I guess. Planning their wedding is going to be a lot and we had little time in our hand so I thought of giving Madison a call.

"Hello"

"Hello Madison? Can you hear me?"

"Hey Jael .. How are you?? I'm so happy that you are coming back . We missed you. So how is Sydney!?"

" I'm doing good.. how are you?? "

"Oh I'm just excited !! "

" Umm.. regarding the wedding planning thing .. can't you choose someone else or more experienced one. It's your big day , I don't wanna ruin it"

" Hey J, do you think that we chose you just because we want you to be here on our wedding? "

" Ya.. wasn't that the plan made by you and loving brother of mine"

" Well partially true . But still we loved the work you done for Mr and Mrs Daniel's wedding."

" How do you know about it " I asked with my eyes wide.

I heard her chuckle and then she spoke
" That's where social media stands honey . My mom showed your friend Jaden's vlog of that day"

' Jaden's vlog. How could I even forget that. '

" Jaden's vlog??"

" Yeah.. Right!! We loved the theme and colors you used for their wedding. You impressed everyone here girl."

" Really ?? "

" Yes.. You earned this deal. So never think this as a plan."

" Did anyone recognized me from that video?? "

" Don't worry.. no one did and it will be maintained like that. I can assure you that. It's gonna be close wedding with few people. Just relax. "

" Yeah .. thank you Madison for doing this"

" Well anything for my sister. You know i still love you and you are my close friend right?? "

' when my brother was in high school,he used to bring Madison for lunch or dinner. My mom liked her right from the beginning. I even remember her spending time with me and Sarah. We even had sleepovers. She was like a big sister to us. '

" Yeah Maddy.. I love you too sista.. "

" We missed you Jael. I missed our time together. I'm so excited to meet you and I have something to ask you. "

" Yeaahhh.. Anything. "

"Can you be my maid of honor?? "

" Are you serious right now? "

" Yeah .. I always wanted you to be my maid the honor "

" Yeah.. I'll be.. "

We spoke for another few minutes until I got intrupted by Natalie.

" Ok Maddy. I gotta go. See you soon. "

" Yeah girl. See you soon "

Natalie looked at me puzzled. So I let out a sigh and said " yes i was taking to Maddy regarding the wedding"

" Okaaay.. what she said? "

" She loved our work during Mr. Daniel's wedding and booked us after seeing Jaden's vlog "

"Yayy.. I knew it. It has been going viral recently. Soooo.. "

"What now?"

" Are we now on Nickname basis?? "

' what is she asking, nickname who??'
As I was thinking, my inner voice notified me

' Girl she heard you calling Madison as Maddy rather than Ms Carter."

' Fuck !! Once again she caught me '

" If this is about Ms. Carter then, she insisted me to call her Maddy since we knew each other through Danica. "

" Oh ok. I'll go and check on the arrangements for our departure tommorow and just in case please know that they are rich, they can be rude sometimes. I don't wanna see you getting hurt"

" I'm not going to get hurt Nate. " I gave her a smile.

Natalie used to like a guy from our college who happened to be an Elite. They even dated for few months. She fell in love with him but he rejected her just because she was not an Elite. She suffered a lot because of that idiot. That asshole humiliated her right in front his friends and family while getting engaged to some bimbo. I still remember those days when she used to lock herself and she even tried to kill herself once. Because of that rejection she tries her best to avoid Rich or Elites. She keeps it very professional with them no matter what.

She gave me a nod and said that she has her sister in New York working for some big company there and assured me that she will help us regarding the info about places where we can purchase our decoration things and florist details .

' well that was relieving '

The Day has come.

Today we are having an early morning flight from Sydney to New York. I begged my brother not to come and pick us up in the airport to which he eventually accepted but then he said stubbornly that he will send his Driver to pick us up.Basically I prefered Cab. I want to maintain a low profile for godsake.

I chose to wear something comfortable. It's gonna be a long travel .

We reached the airport by morning 6

We reached the airport by morning 6. Our pilot was waiting for us with his crew.

" Good Morning. Ms Hastings and Ms Paige. welcome aboard. My name is Anderson and I'm gonna be your pilot today . This is my crew. The travel time from Sydney to New york is 13 hr 20 mins. Roughly estimated. So be comfortable and enjoy your journey mam"

We met his crew and moved towards the boarding point. Natalie was awestruck by the jet standing there. She was literally jumping up and down.

She said " This trip is going to be Life Changing Ziv"

' Yeah definitely life changing '

***************************************
Please vote
And share ❤️