7. Familiar Place

Jaelyn POV

We landed in New York by 6:00 am in the morning. Though we had a good rest during our travel , we still felt jet lagged. We collected our bags and moved towards the exit. Then I saw a man at the age of his 40s standing near a luxury car with a board in his hand that had our names on it.

" Our ride is here" I informed Natalie who was looking around

" Our ride is here" I informed Natalie who was looking around. When she saw the car, she looked at me and said "Aston Martin??" I gave her a smile and said " come on , We can get used to this " and she agreed with me.

We introduced ourselves to him and he said his name is Peter and he has been working as a driver to William for past 5 years.

" Sir, Can you please take us to a nice and comfortable hotel around here. We don't know much about this place" Natalie said to him.

"Oh please call me Peter, miss Paige" he said with smile

" Only if you call us Natalie and Ziva "

To which he just nodded with a smile and continued " Regarding your stay, Young master has made the arrangements already and they asked me to bring you two to their home "

" No" I said bit aloud and then gave him a weak smile saying a sorry.

" No Peter , we would like to stay in a hotel nearby and inform them that we will meet them in the afternoon. "

" I'm sorry Ziva, But it's an order from Madam to bring you people back to home and I can't disobey her. " He said with apologetic eyes.

" Fine " that's all I could say. Natalie took my hand and said " Hey calm down. I bet it's not going to be that bad "

I smiled at her as we were riding towards the outskirts of newyork. Rich Estate or should I call it my home was bought by my dad to gift my mom for their wedding. This is the place where William and myself grew. We had so much fun and memories in and around this place. The Estate was situated near a small lake where we used to go for swimming and fishing.

These roads screamed old memories inside my head and I just got back from it when a familiar voice called my name.

" Ziv, babe ?? Are you okay ?? "

" Yeah I'm good. why?? "

" No you are not. Tell me, Is something bothering you.?? "

" No why? "

She looked at me with disbelief and took a tissue from the box and started to wipe the tears that was rolling down from my eyes.

' shit I'm crying. It's been a long time , i never had tears not the sad ones atleast '

" I'm just tired Nate, Don't worry I'll be fine after having some food and sleep" I gave her a encouraging smile.

She dint look convinced still she gave me a smile as we started to listen to songs played. The ride was quiet and comfortable.

" Here we are Ziva and Natalie, Rich Estates" Peter informed us as we entered a large black gate with RE engraved on it.

" Wow, This place looks

" Wow, This place looks.. " Natalie was searching for words to complete her sentance.

" Familiar " I said but more to myself.

" What ?? " She asked.

' Jael this girl has a sharp hearing . ' my inner voice again warned me and I gave a small chuckle.

" I said this place looks Fantastic, don't you think Nate?? "

" Yes Ziv, look at the view. It looks breath taking" I couldn't deny that after all it was my father's love for my mother made this place look more magnificent. My dad personally designed everything in and around here according to the likes of my mom.

" Ok let's get inside, it's getting chill outside and I don't wanna catch cold. Let's go and meet some rich people " There goes my Natalie again.

' Home Sweet Home '

***************************************
Please vote
And share ❤️