34. Dessert Tasting

Jaelyn's POV

Four weeks
I have only four more weeks in my hand for the wedding. Next Saturday we have the engagement party. Then the coming week we are leaving from New York to Miami. There again in two weeks we have the wedding. And now the day is getting better and better.

First, Meeting Natasha in Tasha Boutiques. That beautiful stranger is a famous designer.

Second, She is the CEO, more to add she is the mother of Asher Parker. Even better right?

Third, Caterers lost their menu for the Thanksgiving Dinner.

And Now, Natasha made Asher to help me with my work for the day. That means he will be with me for the rest of the day. Cherry on top.

Once we got inside the car, I took my notepad and started to write down the menu list again. How can they be so careless?

" Ziva .. " He called my name.
" Mmm? " I asked him as I was too busy with my writing.
" So where to ? " He asked me.
" Oh.. sorry I was busy with this. Kitchenette is the name of the catering service." I told him after checking the place once again.
He entered the address in his car's GPS and soon we were on the road. It was an hour away from our location.

After 15 minutes of silence from both of us, he started to talk.
" So how is your work Ziva? Going as planned? "
" Yeah .. quite hectic but we are handling it. Soon my friends Riley and Jaden will be here. So things will get better."
"Hmm.. that's good. " He said with a smile.

' God.. Even his smile makes me to go crazy.
Do I like him ? Yes.
Am I in love? Hard to tell yet.
Does his presence affect me? Yup !!
But does he feel the same way? '

His car's horn brought me back from my thoughts. " Uhmm.. Do you mind if I play some music? " I asked him. He said it's fine. So I turned on the radio.

Lindsay Lohan's ultimate was playing.

" You're the kind of guy who's hands in mine send shivers up and down my spine
You took my heart and
Put it together again.

You're the kind of guy that blows my mind
But now it's my turn
You've been right in front of me
Everything I need
Why didn't I see

You're it
You're the ultimate
It's Automatic.
I'm sure of it

No lie
So don't even try
To tell me that you're not the guy
Cuz I've been waiting all my life
For someone just like you
But you're it
You're the ultimate, you "

I looked at him. He was still busy with the driving and had his eyes on the road. As if he sensed my gaze, he turned towards me and his eyes met mine. It's true, when words fail to say something, lyrics speak.

" I like your eyes " he said suddenly while looking at me. Slowly a smile formed in my face.
" Thanks " I said more like a whisper.
" You look cute when you blush. " He said with his charming smile. I bet I look like a tomato now. He cleared his throat and turned back .
" We have something to talk about. Let's do that once your work is done." He said still looking at the road. I said okay.
After few minutes we reached the place and we both went inside to see the chef in charge.

" Hi Miss. How can I help you " a middle-aged lady welcomed us.
" Hi. I'm Ziva. This is Asher. I'm the planner for Mr Richard's Thanksgiving Dinner. "

" Oh.. yeah ..I'm Mitilda Tadashi. Sorry for the trouble we have caused you. We lost few important order details which were stored in our system. We tried to retrieve them but we couldn't. Thank you so much for coming here. Do you have the list with you. " She apologized.
" Yeah .. here is the list. Just go through it and see if I'm missing anything." I gave her the list I had. Thanks to Natalie, she already had a copy of everything we ordered.
" Sure... Everything is fine. We will serve our best. Don't worry about it." She sounded with confidence. Well that's assuring.