37. Love you 3000

Jaelyn's POV

" Oh God.. Danica.. Danica.. " I tried to wake her up .Soon I felt someone's presence behind me. I turned around and saw " Xander ?? "

" Move.. " he said and carried her in bridal style to a room nearby.
" What did she say ? " He asked me while placing her on the bed.
" She enquired about you " I said to which he gave a nod. Soon we heard a mumbling, as we looked around we saw her waking up.

" Hey .. Dani.. relax.. how are you feeling now " I asked her by sitting beside her.
" I'm okay.. what happened? " She asked me in a faint voice.
" You fainted " Xander replied. His voice made her to go stiff.

' What the hell happened between these two now. Why is she scared of him? '

" Someone please explain what's going on here " I asked looking both of them .
Xander had his eyes fixed on her whereas she had her head hung low.

After few minutes...
" Jael... He is the one I met in the club " Danica replied still looking down .
" You mean the one night stand ? " I asked her.

" Zee .. I have something to talk with Danica. Alone .. " Xander said looking at her.

" Yeah . I'll leave now. Xander you have a lot to explain. I'll be waiting for your answers.And Danica.. don't worry I'll be outside, call me if he troubles you. "

" We will talk about this soon Zee " He said still looking at her.

" Don't even try to hurt her. If I heard about it, then you will not be there to see tomorrow " I warned him to which he just rolled his eyes. I took a look at both of them and then left the room.

I came to the living room and saw everyone still carrying out their own talks.

' Good .. No one noticed the incident just happened '

I took a seat next to Natalie. She was having some argument with Jeff. Once she noticed me, her questioning session began
" So Ziv .. Jeff told me about Mr Knight. When did this happened? " She asked me while I could see Jeff was also curious.

' Here we go... '

" Guys.. we met last week. He is William's best man for the wedding. And there is nothing going on between us. " I replied.

" Oh come on Ziv.. Give me the details? " She asked me with enthusiasm.

" Ziva, If I may give you an advice. Alexander is bad news. You deserve someone better. " Jefferson said with concern in his tone.

" No.. he is not.. look at him .. he is handsome and high with attitude. His presence screams power. Ziva deserves someone like him " Natalie went for an argument with him.

" Shush.. Let me guess, you both had an argument regarding my relationship with Mr Knight. And Natalie you are shipping us whereas Jeff is against it " I asked eyeing both of them. They both gave a nod.

'Seriously?? And Ofcourse he is against it. He wants his best friend to be the one for me. '

" No.. I'm not having a thing for Mr.Knight. He is a friend. And I have feelings for someone " I told both of them.

" See.. Natie I told you she is not interested.... I'm sorry you have what ?" Jeff asked me with disbelief.

" You like someone " Natalie just yelled which made everyone in the room to stop their conversations and look at us.
" I'm sorry.. Sorry .. Excuse me.. My friend likes someone else" she just apologised and looked at me for answers. Soon everyone returned back to their discussions.