49. Love - Hate

Asher's POV

The security from the gates called me to inform that Alex is here to meet me. I had lot of questions in my mind with unknown answers.

' Ziva was partly responsible for the death of his sister but why is he protecting her? '

' Why a Billionaire's daughter living with a disguise '

' Does he know who is behind her life threats? If so, who is it ? '

' If his sister's death was an accident, then why was Ziva accused '

Soon my thoughts got interrupted by a knock on the door. I opened it to see her standing there. That very moment I felt like pulling her into a tight hug and crash my lips on hers. But.. something stopped me from doing it. My Ego .. Her lies..

After she left,I just stood near my window and saw her standing in the rain. I never imagined a day like this will come in my life. I clearly understood that I love her more than I imagined.

I immediately made a call to the security guards outside.
" Is she alone ? " I asked him.
" No Sir, Mr Knight is waiting for her. " He replied.
I just cut the call, feeling relieved that she is safe.

It was almost dark outside.. I heard a knock on my door.

" Why are you here? " I asked them. My mom and dad entered inside without saying anything.

My dad looked around the place. The lights were dim so I guess he couldn't see the mess I have done to the place.

" How much did you drink? " He asked me in an angry tone.

" What.. Why would I drink ? " I asked him innocently.

" Do I look like a fool? You reek of alcohol " he said.

" I don't know.. I think I drank about 5 to 6 bottles.. uhmmm... no, 7 bottles " I said moving towards the kitchen.

" What !! .. Do you want to die? " Mom asked by following me to the kitchen.

" Why are you two here? " I asked them.

" Ziva is good girl. Don't be mad at her. She has her own reasons to hide her identity. Don't rush it. Give her some time." My mom said while she started to make some hangover soup for me.

" It hurts. She used my love." I said .

" If you are blaming her for the wedding proposal, then I should be the one to get accused. " Dad said taking a seat.

" What does it mean? " I asked him looking confused.

" The wedding proposal was my idea. Richard or his family has no idea about it" he said looking at me.

' His Idea ? Why .. I mean how does he know her ? '

I exchanged my looks between my mom and dad.

" Yes ... I know her. I have met her 9 years ago. She was the one who saved my life. The girl who admitted me in the hospital, It's her " he said.

' I was in Seattle, when we received a call from hospital informing that my dad had heart attack while he was out for his morning walk. I rushed to New York while mom came back from her business trip from Paris. When dad gained his consciousness, he kept mumbling and asking about a girl who saved his life. I enquired about the same with the hospital administration, they informed us that a 16 year old girl saved him by giving him CPR and admited him in the hospital. Her name was unknown. I got curious to know more about this mystery girl, so I checked the cctv footage. All I saw was a girl with a blue hoodie and a face mask. '