26. Date Night

Asher's POV

It's Sunday evening. I was on my way to pick up Ziva for our first date.

' Wait First date ? '
' yeah .. our first date ' Even thinking about her put a smile on my face. Yesterday, I had an urge to kiss her right from the moment I met her. I loved the way her body responded to my touch and closeness. I reached her place and knocked on the door. She opened it with a smile. She wore a white dress. She looked like an angel.

" Hey " I said kissing her cheeks

" Hey " I said kissing her cheeks. She just blushed.

" You look Beautiful " I complimented her with a bouquet.

" Hey Hazi..thank you. You don't look bad either. These look beautiful too. So Can we leave? " She asked me.

" Sure.. What about William.? " I asked her looking inside. She said everyone has gone out for a dinner. So we left the place and reached my penthouse.

" Ummm.. is this your house? " She asked me looking around.

" No.. this is my penthouse. Come let's get inside." I said taking her hand.

" I said taking her hand

" Well make yourself comfortable

" Well make yourself comfortable. I'll go and check on the dinner " I said .

" This view looks amazing. You have a beautiful place. Is that Black love ? " She asked me looking though the window.

" Thank You... And yeah it is black love. Quite a view right? And the dinner is ready. Shall we ? " I asked her taking her hand again and moving to the balcony.

 Shall we ? " I asked her taking her hand again and moving to the balcony

" Pinch me " she said while starring at the arrangements.

" What ? " I asked her.

" Pinch me Hazi.. so that I can confirm that this is not a dream " she said again.

" Can I kiss you.. Instead of pinching !! " I asked her seriously. Her face turned red once again. She just gave a smile with a blush and took her seat.

I let out a chuckle and sat opposite to her. I served her the food. She started to eat.

" Hmmm

" Hmmm.. " she let out a moan.

' God.. this girl will be a death to me '

" Who cooked this ? " She asked me.

" Why .. Is it that bad. Shall I order something else for you. Sorry Ziva. I shouldn't have done this. I should have taken you somewhere else. Cooking for you was a terrible idea. " I asked her.

' shit.. I should have taken her to that French restaurant. Cooking was a bad idea. I haven't cooked for a long time. I totally ruined my date with her ' I scolded myself.

" No Hazi.. Quite the opposite. You are an amazing cook. This is really good. Thank you. " She said while tasting the food.

" Really .. you are not mad ? "

" Why would I be ? Food is amazing. Never a hotel or restaurant will give me this amazing view. Good wine too. " she said with a smile.

" I'm glad you like this. I haven't cooked for a long time. And this is the first time someone tasted my food. I never cooked for someone else other than me. "

" Seriously ? Not even your family? Guess I'm lucky then. Promise me that you will cook for me more frequently. I loved it. "

" Yeah .. " I smiled at her.I learnt something new about her. My girl definitely likes to eat.

" Speaking of family .. what about yours? Where are they ? " I asked her while sipping my Champagne. I don't know anything about her family.

She just looked nervous at me and then took a sip from her wine. After few seconds she started to speak again.
" Yeah.. my parents are away from me due to some personal issues. I live with my aunt and uncle. They just adopted me at the age of 15. So now I'm with them. "

" Ok.. So you never contacted your parents then . "

" No.. It's just complicated. I do speak to them now and then . " She replied looking at her empty plate..

" Hey.. it's ok. I just asked about them to know more about you. I'm sorry. " I said moving close to her. I took her on my lap.

" Yeah.. I know. It's just .. it's complicated. That's it. " She said looking at me . Her Hazel eyes had so many emotions in it. We both looked each other for long time. Then I just moved my head and kissed her on her lips. Sparks started run through my spine when she kissed me back. I pulled her closer to me. Our kiss was intense but passionate. She tasted like strawberry and red wine. She had her hands around my neck,giving me more access to the kiss.

We broke our kiss so that we both can get some air to breath. She was still panting while our foreheads pressing together.

Then suddenly she moved away from me. With her eyes wide she " I'm sorry Hazi.. I... I have to go.. " that's what she said. Before I could ask her what's wrong, she took her bag and ran towards the elevator.

I stood there looking confused.I ran behind her. I tried to catch her but she  got inside a cab and left the place.

' what happened just now '

***************************************
Please Vote
And Share ❤️