25. Blooming Love

Jaelyn's POV

We entered the flower shop. It was quite big inside with few customers. The shop name is ' Bloom Couture ' This one was suggested by Linda. She said they have wide range of flowers.

" This place smells good

" This place smells good.." I said looking around. It definitely had eye catching interiors.

" Good ? This place.... looks beautiful. Don't you think Ziva? " He asked me looking around.

"Mr Parker, When was your last time to visit a flower shop ? " I asked him with a smile . He looked like a kid who entered a candy shop for the first time.

" Never " he said again looking around the flowers.

" Never what ? You have never been to a flower shop? " I asked him.

' He gotta be kidding me now. He has been on dates with beautiful models. And here he says it's his first time to a flower shop?'

" Yeah .. It's my first time to visit a flower shop. And It's my assistant's job to pick flowers. I have never given flowers to anyone except my mom. I gave her once on her birthday." He said looking at me now with a smile.

" Did I just said that aloud ? " I asked more to myself.

" Yup.. now come on. Let's go and meet the florist. You have work to do " he said enthusiastically. I nodded.

" Hi. I'm Ms Ziva Hastings. Can I see Mrs Bloomwood. I have an appointment with her. " I said to a girl in the billing counter.

" Yeah .. it's my mom. She has been waiting for you. Please come inside " she asked me to follow her.

" You just go inside and meet her. I'll be around . " Hazi said. I gave him a nod and went inside to meet her.

" Hi Mrs. Bloomwood. I'm Ziva. " I said to a women.

" Oh please call me Dahlia.. so what kind of flowers you want for the engagement?"

" Well it's a Red and Black themed. Do you have any suggestions. ? " I asked her.

" Well .. Ziva .. I would suggest red roses, Chrysanthemum, poppy and tulips "

" Ok then.. we need red roses and Chrysanthemum for decoration. Red Tulips for vases. I would also like to order a Juliet rose bouquet for the bride"

 I would also like to order a Juliet rose bouquet for the bride"

" Sure.. Do you want anything else.. " she asked me while I was looking around.

" No prepare me the Invoice. " I said while looking at the beautiful bouquets she had in her office.

" Wow these look pretty ... They make me fall in love for them " I said more to myself looking at purple lilacs.

 They make me fall in love for them " I said more to myself looking at purple lilacs

" Sure they do dear. That's why they represent first love " she said while bringing the invoice.

" I'm sorry.. what ? First love " I asked her.

" Each flower, Each color symbolize something. They have meanings. Purple lilacs bring the first emotions of love in a person. " She explained me .

" Yeah .. sure it does. Thank you Dahlia. And please notify me when the shipment is made. "

" Sure dear.. thank you for choosing us. " She said. I came out from her office and looked around for Hazi. Once I found him, I moved towards him. He was talking to a boy in the counter.

" So can we Leave ? My work is done here" I said. He just gave me a nod and we moved outside. His car was already outside waiting for him along with another car. He said his driver will drop me. He had something important to do at his office. So he has to leave. I was not even permitted to deny his offer.

" Okay. I'm leaving now. Bye Hazi.. and about tommorow.. " He didn't allow me to complete. He picked something from his car's back seat. It's bouquet. A Purple lilac bouquet .

" Ziva. This is for you." He said with a boyish grin. He gave me a bouquet.

" And about tommorow.. I'll come and pick you up. It's a date." He smiled.

" So.. What happened !! It became a date now Mr.Parker? " I asked him jokingly while getting the flowers from him.

He came closer to me. I moved a step back until my back hit the car. Our lips were just few inches away. His musk smell hit me. His hands were on my waist which pulled me even closer to him. We never broke our eye contact. I suddenly felt my heart beat raising. He definitely noticed the control he had on me. He had that sexy smirk on his face.

He whispered
" It was always been a Date Miss Hastings." Then he gave me a kiss on my forehead. It meant something like

' You're mine. Don't ever leave my side '

***************************************
Please Vote
And Share ❤️