35. Ferris Wheel

Asher's POV

I got a call from my assistant regarding my new project in Seattle. I have to leave by Saturday. From the corner of my eye, I saw Ziva talking to Mitilda. I could see ziva blushing to some comment given by the lady.

' God.. She looks so cute whenever she blush. I wish I could hold her and kiss her now '

Soon she bid her goodbye and came to me. " Hey my work is done here. We can leave." She said with a flashing smile.

"Yeah .. I know a place nearby. I guess you will like it. We can go there, have something to eat and then I'll drop you home? If that's ok for you? " I asked her.
" Sure. Sounds like a plan " she said as getting inside the car.

It was a 20 minutes ride. The ride was quiet and comfortable.
" So.. where are we going? " She asked me breaking the silence.
" That's a surprise. Soon you will know " I told her while driving the car.
She just gave a nod.

Soon we reached the place. It looked just like the way it was, 9 years ago. I have been here once during my senior year with Jeff. These lights and happy faces never gets old.

" Do you like it?" I asked her

" Do you like it?" I asked her. She was still staring at the fair with her eyes big. I couldn't read her, like does she like these kind of things ?

' Come on Ash .. What have you done now? She is not a teen high schooler. ' my mind mocked me.

" Ziva.. I .. I thought you will like to .. " My mumbling got cut when she kept her finger on my mouth and said " I love it. Thank you for bringing me here. " She again turned herself towards the fair entrance.

' She is something special. Most of the girls I dated before used to prefer sophisticated cafes and restaurants. And here she is so simple and beautiful '

" So what are we waiting for.. come on.. let's have some fun.. " her voice broke my thoughts as she grabbed my hands and was practically dragging me inside.

We bought our tickets and moved in . I could see excitement in her eyes.
" So how do you know about this place ? " She asked me while eating her cotton candy.

" Well.. I have been here once with Jeff." I told her.

" Oh yeah .. this cotten candy is too good. It brings back my old memories" she said while having it.

" Yeah.. what kinda memories" I asked her. I could feel her getting stiff by my question.

" Good Memories with friends" she said with a small smile. I know what that smile means. Sensitive topic to touch.

To cheer up her I said, " Hey Ziva, Come let's go and play some games. "
" You wanna play games? " She asked me looking quite surprised.
" Yeah.. why not? " I asked her.

Even I couldn't accept that. I'm Asher Parker, One of the youngest billionaires in NYC. I never spent my time for fun after I took over my dad's company.I don't know what is wrong with me now but I understood one thing, this girl is changing me.