46. Revealing Party

Jaelyn's POV

" Riley, what about the lights? I want them to be hung as we planned before. Make sure the lanterns are red " I instructed her while fixing my hair. She is there on the cruise taking care of the final changes with the decorations. The day is finally here. Engagement party as said was the talk of the town. Jaden and Riley left an hour early to have a final check on with all the arrangements. I'll be Asher's date for the evening. I got ready and looked myself at the mirror.

' When I moved to Sydney, I used to lock myself in a room for most of the time

' When I moved to Sydney, I used to lock myself in a room for most of the time. It was Danica, who helped me to divert myself from whatever happened. I started to spend my time in gym along with her which surprisingly calmed my mind. Soon she suggested me to have a little makeover. That's when I dyed my hair brown.'

" You look different " sudden voice made me to flinch. I turned around and saw my dad standing there.
" Yeah.. Is it that bad? " I asked him, again turning back to look at the mirror.
" It's a good different. But I miss your black curls. " He stated. I just gave him a smile.
" So when am I going to meet your boyfriend officially? " He asked me while entering inside the room.
" Soon dad... Soon after I tell him everything. " I told him with a smile.
" I'm happy for what you are now. That reminds me, I have something for you" he said.
I looked at him with curiosity. He took something from his pocket. It looked like an old photograph.
He just sticked the picture on the mirror. I moved towards it to have a clear view of it. It was a picture of William, Xander,Sarah and Myself. It was taken before William left for his medical school. A smile formed on my lips while looking at it. I looked like a different girl from the past. My dad came behind me and said
" That little girl in this picture, still lives within you. Bring her back for me. " with a smile,he gave me a kiss on my cheeks and left me standing there alone with my memories

" Ziva I'm here " I got a text from Asher. Well, that's my cue. I left my house and found him leaning against his car in a black tux . He looked very handsome..
" Ziva you look .. wow... " He said looking at me.
" You look wow too " I just giggled at him. Soon I found his hands around my waist. He pulled me closer and gave me kiss.

' God .. I missed his colonge smell. It makes me addicted to him '

We pulled away and he gave small pecks on my lips before opening the car door for me. Soon we reached the terminal and I could see securities and photographers around the area. I noticed Riley with the guest list on her hand. Asher took my hand and moved towards the entrance. The flashes from the cameras made me go blind for few minutes.

' Why can't they respect people's privacy?'

Looking around I saw Natalie getting down from a car with Jeff by her side. Soon we gave our greetings and Riley informed me about the arrangements made. We got inside the cruise and after making sure that everything is perfect, the ship started to sail.

My dad gave his official announcement of the engagement and the band started to play romantic music. We went and wished Madison and William. They both looked cute together. Soon my brother got down on his knees once again and proposed to her with my grandmother's ring this time. We all shouted and cheered the couple. Asher excused herself to meet few people related to his business, while I had a job to check on.