Chapter 17: Due Time.

"Lex, you've got to turn that frown upsidedown" Dianne said as she stepped out of the room with Amarr and Alexis.

She was already dressed up and they were heading out.

"You too Amarr" Dianne began closing the door. "Why are you even frowning?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows.

Amarr just sighed, ignoring Dianne and she rolled her eyes.

They walked straight towards the main entrance and they stepped out of the dorm.

Alexis took in a deep breath and released it as the cool breeze ran through her hair.

It was almost 8pm. The pitch black sky was decorated by the half moon and the countless stars that surrounded it. Students roamed around chatting indistinctly and music could be heard from a distance.

Parked directly in front of the dorm was a black and white Ford EcoSport with dark tinted videos.

"Come on" Dianne said walking towards the car with a wide smile on her face.

She stepped into the backseat of the car with Alexis while Amarr sat in the front passenger seat.

"Hi guys" Dianne beamed.

"Hi" Alexis forced smile.

Blake huffed and turned back to face her. He sat in the driver's seat while Wayne was in the backseat with Dianne and Alexis. They had been waiting in the car the entire time.

"What took you guys so long!?" Blake yelled at Dianne.

"Issues" Dianne replied. Pulling the seatbelt.

Blake rolled his eyes and turned back to face the wheel.

"Ok, so where are we going?" He questioned.

"Lilly's" Dianne replied.

"Not really in the mood for Italian food" Amarr told her.

"Yeah" Wayne added.

"We gotta order the XXL pizza" Dianne said.

"And why would we do that?" Blake questioned with narrowed eyes.

"Cuz..." Dianne began "if we finish it under ten minutes, it's free" she explained "and then we get a large pizza for half the prize" she added. "Isn't that amazing?" She questioned.

"Sounds like a suicide mission" Wayne began "I'm in" he added with a shrug.

"What do you think Alexis?" Blake questioned.

"It's fine" she replied.

"Ok, so it's Lilly's then" Blake announced and he started the engine.

The drive took about twenty minutes. Music played through the speakers at full blast. Like the noise from the music player wasn't loud enough, Blake, Wayne and Dianne sang along, screaming out the lyrics to every song.

Alexis loved moments like that but she wasn't in the right mood and Amarr didn't seem so interested too.

The car finally screeched to a stop in front of Lilly's and the gang hopped out of the car. They frequently went there, it was slowly turning into their hangout spot.

They stepped into the restaurant and easily found an empty table.

"Hey Peter!" Dianne yelled out in the voice of Joe Swanson from family guy as they took their seats.

Peter who was standing behind the counter sharply raised his head and smiled immediately he saw them. He was the waiter who attended to them each time they came. He was just about their age so they got along really well.