Chapter 24: Couldn't Resist.

It was around 7pm, that same day. Alexis walked down to the dorm with Emanie by her side. The party was still going on but Alexis had decided to leave cuz she was getting really tired and she was already tipsy, she didn't want to drink anymore.

Emanie had decided to escort her to her room just to make sure she didn't fall on her way or something. Well, so he said.

"I hope your friend isn't so mad about what happened earlier" Emanie began as they got to the front of the dorm. He drank a lot at the party, a lot more than Alexis did but somehow, he wasn't drunk or even tipsy.

He must be so used to drinking.

"Nah, she has probably even forgotten about it by now" Alexis replied.

Dianne wasn't someone who really took things seriously, always chill, ever smiling. Alexis loved that about her.

Emanie pushed open one of the doors. Alexis walked into the dorm and Emanie stepped in behind her.

"Good, cuz I don't wanna be causing problems between you and your friends" Emanie said. Didn't sound true tho.

"Dianne isn't someone like that" Alexis began. "She doesn't like you tho" she added.

"Yeah, I could tell" Emanie replied. "What's your room number again?" He questioned.

"118" she replied "right down the hall" she added.

"You're really lucky to be on the first floor" Emanie said. "You don't have to climb up those stairs, it's another one of the reasons I don't stay in school" he continued.

"The stairs aren't that bad"

"I'll never get used to it" Emanie said.

Soon they got to the front of Alexis room.

"Candace!" Alexis yelled banging on the door.

"Uh, did you try opening?" Emanie questioned as  he grabbed the door handle and slowly opened the door. "You're so drunk" he laughed.

"I'm not" Alexis replied kicking the door wide open.

She walked in and Emanie stepped in behind her, not bothering to close the door.

Reader discretion is advised.

Candace wasn't in the room and the lights were turned off. Light creeped in from the corridor through the opened door so Alexis didn't bother turning on the lights.

She checked her phone for the time . It was 7:22pm.

"Woah, it's earlier than I thought" she said walking towards her bed.

"It's the alcohol" Emanie replied.

"Come on, I didn't drink that much" she told him, flinging her phone onto her bed and watching it summersault.

"Yeah" he began. "So I've been thinking..." He continued.

"What?"

"This guy with dreadlocks, Amarr..." He began again, stepping closer to her.

"Yeah, what about him?"

"Is he your boyfriend?" He asked, taking another step forward.

"Uh..." Alexis began. "No" she replied.

"Good" Emanie smiled taking another step forward. He was now so close that there was barely any space left between them.

"Why is that good?" She asked taking a step backward. She felt so awkward.

"Cuz..." Emanie began and he backed Alexis up against a wall. "I'm not the kind of guy to steal another dude's girlfriend"  he added placing his left hand on the wall behind her.

"What do you mean?" She asked laughing nervously. Her heart was pounding and she wondered if Emanie could hear it cuz she was sure as hell that she could.

"Alexis" he began running his right hand down her arm.

He looked down at her gown. It was way above her knees at a very dangerous length for that point in time.

He raised his head to face Alexis. He looked into her nervous eyes and a smirk creeped onto his face. He leaned in for a kiss but Alexis immediately turned her head.

"I can't" she muttered turning back to him. "We can't..." She was saying.

Emanie didn't wait for Alexis to finish what she was saying. He slipped his hand under her dress and his fingers found their way down there. He heard her gasp as he slipped in his middle finger.

He looked into her eyes. They were tight shut and she parted her lips to let out a moan.

"What were you saying Alexis?" He asked staring straight at her.

"I..." She began and she opened her eyes. "We..." She continued but Emanie dipped his finger further and she let out another moan. She definitely couldn't push out her words.

"You cannot resist this" he whispered into her ears.

*****

It was around almost 8pm. Dianne sat in between Candace and Blake on Wayne's bed with a tub of ice cream and a spoon in her hands.

"Can you stop?" Blake questioned wiping off Dianne's tears.

Yeah, she was crying. It was the first time all of them would see her cry and it was really weird even for her.

"I can't help it" Dianne replied taking a spoon of the ice cream. "I have emotions you know..." She continued and Blake sighed.

"Where's Alexis anyway?" Wayne asked.

"Probably still at the party, dancing, having the best time of her life" Dianne replied shoving her spoon back into the tub.

"I called her about a million times, she's not picking up" Amarr said. He was already worried even before Alexis went to the party, now hearing what she did to Dianne and the fact that she isn't back yet made him so much more worried.

"I knew she was bad new the moment I set my eyes on her. Y'all thought I was crazy" Candace said

"Don't say that" Amarr told her

"Stop taking her side!" Candace shot back. "Did you hear what she did to Dianne?" She questioned.

"We haven't even heard her side of the story" Amarr pointed out.

"What could she possibly have to say?" Candace asked.

"Yeah, dude, what excuse could she possibly give?" Blake questioned.

Amarr just sighed and sank into his bed and then there was a short silence.

"I need to get something from my room" Candace told Dianne breaking the silence. "I'll be back" she added.

Dianne nodded and Candace got up from the bed. She walked out of the room and into the corridor. Then she headed straight down the stairs, towards her room.

Meanwhile, things were getting really steamy between Emanie and Alexis. She was still against the wall and Emanie literally had his tongue down her throat as he slowly pulled down her zipper.

Candace finally got to the entrance of her room and she met the door open. She stepped in, unconscious of what was going on. Then she switched on the lights.