Chapter 41: Sleepover Games.

"ok, so what did I miss?" Dianne asked rubbing her palms together.

"Oh nothing really, Wayne was just revealing secrets" Blake replied.

"Oooh, like what?" She questioned, getting excited.

"Candace is getting back together with Noah" Amarr told her

"Knew that" she replied.

"Alexis has been lying to us about being 5'4 she's actually 5'3" Amarr said.

"Alexis you liar!" Dianne exclaimed, dramatically grabbing her chest. Alexis just slammed her palm against her forehead.

"And Amarr didn't pass out during the game because of lack of sleep" Blake said.

"Yeah I knew that" She shrugged. "Total OD" she added grabbing a bag of chips from the snack table.

"Really Dianne?" Amarr questioned.

"What?!" Alexis questioned turning to face Amarr.

"Don't look at me like that" Amarr said avoiding her gaze.

"You need to tell him to stop the drugs before something terrible happens" Dianne said.

"Drugs?" Candace and Alexis questioned

"Not drugs" Amarr replied sharply. "Dianne shut up" he continued. "I don't even wanna talk about this right now, let's talk about the game" he said walking into his closet. Almost immediately, he stepped back outside with a tub of ice cream in his hands.

"Yes!!!" Wayne exclaimed. "Bro how did you know I was craving ice cream?" He asked walking towards Amarr.

"Step back, it's the prize for the winner" Amarr told him.

"What?" Wayne questioned.

"Yeah, Dianne bought it" Amarr replied.

"Really?" Candace questioned turning to Dianne.

"Actually, Blake bought it" she replied.

"I did?" Blake asked.

"Yeah" Dianne replied handing him his credit card.

Blake just glared at her but she completely avoided his gaze. She would never stop stealing his credit card.

"Let's get to the game shall we??!!" Dianne yelled out.

"Yesss!!" Candace and Alexis chorused.

"Me first" Wayne said, stepping to the middle of the room.

"Who's gonna be his opponent?" Amarr asked pouring some water into a little red plastic cup.

"Me" Alexis replied stepping in front of Wayne.

"Alexis? Easy" Wayne scoffed

"Whatever, rock paper scissors to see who goes first" Dianne said.

Then they played rock paper scissors and Alexis lost.

"Here" Amarr said handing Alexis the cup of water.

She took a mouth full and handed the cup back to Amarr.

"Now you have to get her to spit out the water" Candace said.

"Yeah, I know how this goes" he replied sharply and he cleared his throat, staring straight at Alexis.

He stepped closer to her and her heart began to pound for some reason. She didn't want to loose.

She really thought she had a chance of winning against Wayne until he leaned in for a kiss.

She immediately stepped back, putting her hand over her mouth to hold back the water.