Chapter 38: Another Game.

It was another Saturday and there was another basketball game. Bevard's team was playing against the one team they always loosed to. There was a lot of tension and Dianne and Alexis were literally screaming out their lungs while Blake, Wayne and Candace just sat there at the edge of their seats.

Amarr barely had any sleep the night before so he wasn't a hundred percent, he just tried his best to not be shit on the court and he scored a few goals.

Emanie was the real star of the game. Yeah he was an asshole but you gotta acknowledge the fact that he was a really good player also he really hated that team and he was so tired of loosing to them every single game they play.

He had glanced at Alexis so many times since the game had started but she never looked at him. She seemed really happy and excited and she was screaming at the top of her voice for Amarr.

Time was running out and Bevard's team had already equalized the goals. Amarr was feeling light headed and kinda dizzy but he just had to keep going. They weren't about to loose to that team again. Even if they weren't going to score again, they had to prevent the other team from scoring.

About three minutes till the end, the other team was about to score. One of the players had the ball and was dashing towards the hoop but Amarr was right on his tail. Alexis watched with her eyes wide opened. It was a familiar scene.

Immediately Amarr was close enough to the guy with the ball, "steal it!" Dianne and Alexis yelled.

Yeah, Alexis was finally getting the hang of basketball and she was literally coaching Amarr from the crowd alongside Dianne.

Amarr snatched the ball from the guy and he immediately started heading towards the other hoop. It was clear shot. Victory at last for Bevard's team. The crowd was going wild, cheering for Amarr.

Amarr on the other hand wasn't feeling too good but he knew he could make that shot. Well, he thought he could. Soon, he was close enough to the hoop but just when he was about to shoot, everything went black and he felt himself hit the ground.

There was a dead silence for about two seconds. It felt like time stopped as Amarr fell to the ground.

"Fuck" Blake muttered.

"Amarr!" Alexis yelled and almost everybody in the crowd got on their feet to see if he was ok.

It was a shocking moment.

Amarr felt cold water splash on his face and he sharply opened his eyes as he regained consciousness. He was out cold for about thirty seconds.

He was laying on the ground surrounded by some of his teammates and the medical team. The place was rowdy and his vision was blurry for like the first five seconds.

"Give him space, let him breathe" a man from the medical team said and everybody surrounding him spaced out.

"You ok?" His coach asked, crouching down beside him.

"Yeah, yeah" he replied sitting up. He had a terrible headache.

"Here" someone said, handing him a bottle of water.

He took it and gulped like half of the bottle.

"You good?" He heard someone ask

"I'm fine" he replied and he got up to his feet. His hair was dripping and his shirt was soaked.

"You sure?"

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm fine" he replied.

"He can't continue" someone from the medical team told the coach.