Chapter 36: The Handcuffs.

Few days later, Blake sat on his bed with his laptop in front of him. He wasn't that much of a movie person but he was bored so he really had no choice. He was so engrossed in the movie, he had his eyes glued to his laptop. The movie was at the climax but then his phone rang, breaking his focus.

He sighed and he paused the movie. "Just when it was getting good" he muttered, slipping out his phone from under his pillow. Candace was calling. "Hey Candace" he said immediately he picked up the call.

"Hi" she replied. "Uh, I mean, this is not Candace" she quickly added.

"Uh, I'm pretty sure I know your voice Candace" he said, getting up from his bed to pick a bag of chips from his table.

"I've kidnapped your girlfriend" she said in a serious tone.

"What?" He questioned with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah" Candace replied. "And if you want her back, you better bring me a large pepperoni pizza" she continued. "And a tub of chicken wings" she added.

"Candace what the fuck" Blake laughed.

"This is not Candace!" She yelled back. "You better bring the wings and pizza to room 118 if you want to see your girlfriend again" she added and ended the call immediately.

"Seriously?" He questioned. "What the fuck is she up to?" He muttered to himself.

Candace could be really crazy sometimes.

He slid his phone into his pocket and stepped out of his room. His room was on the second floor, close to Amarr's. He headed straight down the stairs, towards Candace's room, 118. Immediately he got to the door, he knocked.

"Who's there?" Candace asked from inside.

"Blake" he called back.

"Come in" Candace said.

He sighed and he carefully opened the door. He had a feeling this was a set up. He stepped in and he immediately saw Dianne sitting on the floor beside Candace's bed. Candace had on a ski mask and she had a pair of scissors in her hand while Dianne had duct tape over mouth and a pair of handcuffs around her wrists. A smile creeped onto Blake's face as he saw the handcuffs. It reminded him of a few things. Dianne saw him smiling and she smiled too, although it wasn't really obvious because of the duct tape. She had a very good idea what he was thinking about.

'what the fuck'  Blake thought as he closed the door behind him.

"I know you're surprised" Candace began in a serious tone. "It's me" she continued. "Candace" she added, dramatically taking off her ski mask.

"Oh really?, I had no idea" Blake replied sarcastically.

"I know" Candace said.

"Ok what is this all about?" He asked with a smile, stepping closer to them.

The whole thing looked so funny to him. Candace kidnapped Dianne? If anything, Dianne should be doing the kidnapping.

"Stop!" Candace ordered picking up Dianne's braids. "One more step and I cut the braids" she threatened holding some of the braids between the scissors.

For some reason, Blake felt his heart jump.

"You wouldn't do that to your own cousin" he said.

"Do you really wanna take that risk Blake?" She questioned. "Cuz I promise you I'm just crazy enough to do it" she added.

Dianne just sat still and stared at Blake. That made it so unrealistic cuz, her legs weren't even tied so nothing was stopping her from running away.

"Seriously?" Blake questioned.