Chapter 30: Build Up.

I made changes to the ending of the previous chapter so if you have read it before this update, please check again to see the changes I made. Thank you 😊

"hi" Emanie smiled immediately she turned back to face him.

"Seriously?" She questioned, yanking his hands off her.

She turned back to face Amarr and their eyes immediately met. Yeah, he saw that.
Alexis sighed and immediately turned to walk out.

"Hey I'm sorry" Emanie said, immediately chasing after her, realizing his mistake. He followed her outside and finally caught up to her. "I'm sorry" he said grabbing her by her wrist.

She just paused and sighed. Then she continued walking right after she snatched her hand from Emanie.

"Alexis" he called, following behind her. Then he stepped to her front, blocking her. "Hey, what's up with you?" He asked.

"Nothing" she replied sharply.

"Sure doesn't look like nothing" he began. "Come on, what's wrong?" He asked but she didn't respond. "I said I was sorry" he added.

"It's not about that" She told him.

"Then it's about Amarr" he said. "isn't it?" He questioned but she didn't respond. "He saw the hickey" he added.

"Yeah" she replied

"And now he's mad?" He questioned.

"Really mad".

Then he sighed. "I feel like a terrible person" he said.

"You shouldn't" she began. "It was my fault" she continued. "I should have thought it through" she added.

"Don't beat yourself up" he told her. "Everything is going to be fine" he added

'I hope'.

"So..." He began. "Amarr wasn't the only one who saw it, was he?" He questioned.

"What do you mean?"

"Noah paid me a visit Thursday evening." He began. "He really created a scene outside the court, you know threatening to whoop my ass if I don't leave you" he continued, holding back laughter. "He's a really funny guy" He added.

"I'm sorry about that, he's really dramatic sometimes." She said.

"Yeah, I've had few encounters with him" he began. "We've never really been on good terms" he continued. "He's some sort of a hot head, no offense" he added.

"Nah, he's actually really cool sometimes, just that he takes things too seriously" she told him.

"Never met the cool side of him" He muttered.

"Well, you don't seem to take anything seriously" she said.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?"

"I mean, you just lost and you're not even bothered" she said.

"You want me to upset?" He questioned. "Like Amarr?" He continued. "Nah".

"But you just lost a big game"

"The game isn't actually that big" he began. "So what's the point of being upset?" He continued. "Amarr is only like that cuz it's his fault we lost" he added

"That's not true" she protested.

"I'm not saying he's a bad player, he's actually really good" he began. "In fact, he would be the star player if I wasn't on the team." He continued. "But of course, I'm on the team so no chance" he added.