Chapter 32: Candace Knew All Along.

It was around 2pm the next day. Alexis sat on her bed trying so hard to get her phone to work. It was really broken.

She had only slept for about four hours and Candace hadn't come back to the room since she left earlier around 2am.

Alexis had been on her phone for about two hours and it felt like she was getting no where. She was getting really frustrated and she was growing a lot of hatred for Emanie. Things just kept getting worse for her. Apart from what Emanie did, she was also really scared about the fact that Candace threatened to tell everyone.

Maybe she should have just gone to Stanford. Yeah, at that point, she would have preferred dealing with LeAnne everyday to everything that was going on at the moment. Like, how bad could it be. She would have eventually gotten used to it.

"Work!" She yelled at her phone banging on it and surprisingly, it finally turned on. "Geez, finally" she sighed.

Sincerely, it would have been better if the phone never came on.

The screen was so broken, it was hard to see anything.

Then a message came in. It was from Adam. Alexis was really surprised cuz she hadn't heard from Adam since what happened at Lilly's.

She opened the message and it read:

Less than two months in college and you've already slept with the school's fuckboy. LOL. I'd love to see how your bodyguards deal with this news blast.

She absolutely froze. She read the message over and over again hoping she read it wrongly and the words would just change again.

News blast!!??? What!!???? How!!!???? When!!????.

That was when she realized. Candace. She said she would do it and she did. But when she said everyone was gonna find out, Alexis thought she meant the gang but for Adam to know, obviously so many other people knew too.

'how could Candace do such a thing!?' she thought.  Her life was over. Noah was going to murder her. And Amarr? Oh God.

But did it sound like something Candace would do tho??. Alexis didn't care, she already convinced herself.

"Shit shit shit shit" she muttered and she screamed into her pillow. "No!" She yelled and she started crying again.

She had been crying a lot lately she was beginning to realize Candace was right. She really did need all those tissues.

Just then, she heard the door open.

"Alexis..." Candace was saying and Alexis sharply raised her head.

Candace was still wearing her oversized cardigan and she had a cup of coffee in her hand. You could tell from her face that she was in a terrible mood.

"You" she growled getting up from her bed, Candace raised one eyebrow in confusion and Alexis stepped closer to her. "How could you!?" She yelled at her.

"How could I what?" She questioned.

"Don't act stupid" Alexis replied and Candace drew her head backwards. "Someone already texted me, you told everyone about what happened!"

"Excuse me?" Candace questioned. "You think I told everybody about what happened between you and Emanie?" She asked. "wow you're even dumber than I thought" she added.

"You bitch!" Alexis yelled at her snatching her cup of coffee. Then she threw the coffee back at her, ruining her cardigan.

Without hesitation, Candace grabbed her and slammed her against the wall. Before Alexis could even fight back, Candace threw a punch at her and she fell to the ground.