Chapter 40: The Sleepover.

It was around 4:30pm the next Friday. Amarr sat on his bed with his laptop open in front of him while Wayne just scrolled through his phone. They had just gotten back from class about a half hour ago.

Then the door flung open with a loud bang and Dianne stepped in with Blake behind her.

"I have arrived" she announced, flinging her arms in the air.

"Oh jeez" Wayne sighed

"We have arrived" Blake corrected.

"Whatever" Dianne rolled her eyes as she closed the door behind her.

"You know you're actually going to break that door one day" Amarr began, looking up from his laptop. "And I'm gonna call the maintenance guy and make you pay for the damages" he told her.

"It's fine, Blake will pay" Dianne replied, slipping her phone out of her pocket.

"No I won't" Blake said walking towards the table to grab something.

Dianne dialled Candace's number and she picked up at the first ring.

"Sup, is Lex there?" Dianne asked immediately.

"Yeah" Candace replied.

"Good, you two, get your asses up here I've got something important to say" Dianne said.

"Seriously?" Candace questioned.

"Yes please thank you" Dianne replied and she hung up immediately.

"What's the big news?" Wayne asked, finally getting off his phone.

"Chill, let Candace and Alexis get here" She replied.

"Why do I have a feeling you're planning some kind of heist?" Amarr asked getting up from his bed.

"Maybe cuz she is" Blake replied.

"What?" Wayne questioned.

"I am not " Dianne laughed.  "But if I was I'm definitely getting y'all involved" she added.

Then the door flung open again with a loud bang and Candace stepped in with Alexis behind her.

"Ok, what's up?" Candace asked immediately they stepped in.

"Wow, it's really hard to get used to seeing Candace and Alexis together and not at each other's throats" Wayne said, sitting up on his bed.

"I know, still feels weird to me too" Alexis replied.

"Yeah, me too" Candace replied, squeezing her face.

"Aaaanyways" Dianne began before anybody could say anything else. "I say we have a sleepover"she said and everybody grumbled. "Come on guys, it's going to be fun, we're going to play games and watch movies" she tried to convince them. "And tomorrow is Saturday" she added.

"So you're saying six of us should sleep here." Blake began. "In this room that is naturally designed for two people" he continued. "Wow, I don't see how that could get uncomfortable" he added sarcastically.

"There's absolutely no need to be sarcastic" Dianne told him.

"I have a tutorial class early tomorrow morning"Candace said.

"And I have a date" Alexis beamed.

"What?" The three guys chorused.

"With who?" Wayne questioned.

"Cavalero" Alexis replied.

The guys' eyes widened. The girls already knew. Blake and Wayne turned to stare at Amarr, making him feel so uncomfortable.