Prologue- Don't trust men!

Hello Everyone! I hoped you liked the previous story and are still probably miffed about the ending but I hope you will enjoy it's sequel

 _________________________________________________________

"Aunieee!" came the voice of a shrill child. A red haired woman looked back surprised to hear the voice. Immediately the woman smiled the moment the child appeared. The girl had long black hair that went up to her waist, a yellow sundress that moved as she ran, white socks and yellow doll shoes.

"Sweet Lily how have you been?" the woman said as she scooped up the peppy child who giggled once she was picked up. A black haired man walked with a smile on his face, he wore a dark purple yukata and white socks. Beside him was a man who also had black hair. He had a long beard and a green yukata.

"Well this is a surprise Loez, here with Satoru as well. Is it my birthday today?" the woman giggled as she held Lily close in her arms. Loez barked out a laugh and shook his head.

"Sorry dear sister but your birthday was four months ago. Don't expect anymore presents" the woman gave him a curious look as she tilted her head to the side.

"And why not?" She asked with a childish expression.

"Because you almost left me bankrupt! Going to Vancouver and ordering us to have a party on the exact same day. I am still dealing with the after effects" Loez said with a sly smile as he saw his sister pout.

"You are so mean. All I wanted was to go there for a visit since mother suggested it, not once did I ask for a party" the woman whined as she placed one hand on her hip. Her other arm was wrapped around Lily's middle as the girl clung onto her top. Lily at that moment had the most cutest innocent look and it would melt anyone's heart. Which in fact was a problem when it came to shady men. The aunt would then rant about how Satoru would allow her to be seen in such plain clothes, her brothers however just laughed in response.

"She doesn't like to stand out" the brothers would always say in reply.

"So I will be having her tonight?" the aunt asked as she gave them the puppy eyes. Loez groaned while Satoru's eyes went wide from shock. This never did end well since their sister would always play dirty and used items like chocolates to bribe their niece.

"Absolutely no! You will keep her up until late at night Laura!" Loez said in a stern tone. Laura pouted again as she scrunched up her face.

"You are no fun anymore. Besides I got her to bed before eleven brother" Satoru's face went pale from the memory.

"The answer will still be no Laura I'm afraid" Satoru said weakly. Laura shook her head at how her brothers were acting.

"Fine I'll get her to bed around nine" Laura said as she sighed in defeat.

"You had better not! SEVEN is the closest time you are allowed to keep her up!" Loez roared as his face went red. Laura frowned at the response.

"Please no arguing around Lily please, her ears" Satoru pleaded as he waved his hands in panic. Lily just watched with curious eyes showing that she wasn't that bothered with the loud voices.

"Oh do stop yelling brothers" Laura sighed once more.

"Seven no more no less!" Loez warned in anger. He did not want to have to deal with a call from the school about how Lily was falling asleep again in class. Neither did Satoru and he was the one who she was living with. One time she was so tired that she almost went into a chemical box that he was showing her! The thoughts still scared the poor scientist like mad. What if he didn't catch Lily in time? Oh the thoughts were not pretty at all.