Chapter 8: Visits gone wrong

Hi everyone here's chapter 8

Inspired by a funny spontaneous idea. Special thanks to Foxes-Rock/Foxesandhumans who has allowed me to use an idea! I hope you will find this funny XD

Things were slowly getting better in the shine, minus the fact that Silver was once again on a rampage from the fact that Mizuki had kissed Lily to initiate the contract. The worst part to Silver's dismay was when Lily had been sitting down while the red head was cooking, the snake had just showed up all happy before kissing Lily just as Silver had turned round to look at Lily. The fire below the pan started to expand and roar as if matched Silver's mood and he hadn't turned up the dial for the cooker. Silver's eyes narrowed before turning the cooker off, placed the pan down and dragged the whimpering Mizuki while Lily had just stared there with a weak smile and waved good bye. Silver was beyond livid and it was no joke for anyone to enjoy.

Lily as she eats could hear the sound of flesh being punched and Mizuki's screams making Lily wince as Silver's yells erupted around the garden area. Once she finished cleaning the plate and pan she against her better judgement went to stop the fight and saw Mizuki clawing and hitting the ground in a frantic manner as Silver tried to smother him to death with his own clothes. Lily shook her head and smiled before clapping her hands which slightly caught their attention.

"All right boys enough playing now we have-" the phone rang from inside attracted their attention. "Be right back but NO killing please, if you are so desperate clean the shrine since it's still a mess and I saw charred marks in the hallway" Lily instructed before running inside.

"Hello?" Lily as she grabs the modern phone and places it to her ear.

"Lily how are you today?" asked a male gruff voice that sounded cheerful, Lily's eyes widened from recognising that voice.

"Uncle?!" Lily cried in shock.

"Care to tell me why we are visiting this man?" Silver asks as he holds Lily duffle bag as they walk towards a set of houses.

"Uncle wants a weekly visit" Lily replies simply as they pass by a few people.

"That's all good and all but... why is he coming along?" Silver asks as he gestures to Mizuki's peppy smile with his index finger, his mood now sour from having to bring the snake along. Lily shakes her head while the snake familiar hums a few tunes to himself.

"Uncle Loez is interested in knowing who Mizuki is, he wouldn't have asked if he didn't want to know" Lily replies with a weak smile. Silver pouted but didn't complain, after all he did meet the man before he died and he was someone who had a head on his shoulders.

By the time they approached a shop it had the words 'Loez's herbal medicines' on the huge window and the door sign. The sign took the shape of a medicine vial while the words were etched on it while the words open could be seen.

Lily looks at the boys before opening the door only to hear the doorbell jingle signalling that there were visitors.

Lily entered the shop to see a mixture of bottle containing a range of rare and common herbs, vials containing medicine for almost any illness available, a few bottles containing animal bones that could have been replicas Lily till now refused to even find out.

She reached the back to see a bored greyish white haired teen with red eyes leaning on the counter, he had a brown sweater that made the boy cringe when Lily had heard his thoughts, a pair of black plain joggers and greyish black trainers. The boy was looking at two people talking about some of the herbs and sighed deeply.

"Bored today Hoshi?" Lily's voice broke him from his bored smile and made him sit up.

"Jeez Lily, you know how to surprise a person" Hoshi replies bluntly, not knowing that there was a tall dark shadow holding something. Silver's eyes went wide while Mizuki on the other hand went still from the shadow.