Chapter 16- Off To Izumo

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all doing well, Sorry for the long delay but I was out of inspiration for a bit. Hopefully you will like this chapter.

_____________________________________________

"WHAAAAAAT?!" Silver screamed in shock.

"Like I said you are not going" Lily said sternly while Mizuki was doing a mini dance to the fox's anger.

"But why?! Why are you letting that snake go with you?" he cried now feeling like his life was now ending thanks to that.

"Because I want you to attend to my collage since I have work that needs to be given in, and someone has to look after Luca" Lily replied as Essy went up her arm and sat on her shoulder. Silver's eyes narrowed and a growl escaped his lips after Essy had stuck his tongue at him before nuzzling Lily's neck.

"Flaming rat" Silver muttered causing Essy to screech in anger while Lily cried out in shock.

"Silver come on! Enough please, the fact that I'm trusting you to look after Luca is a big thing isn't it?" Lily asks weakly. Silver scoffed before turning his head and folded his arms making him look childish.

"Fine" he snapped as he continued to look away.

"Now I'm going to go to the shops to get some stuff for the trip, YOU stay here and help with the chores" Lily said sternly causing Silver to stutter violently. "And don't do anything stupid when I'm gone" Lily warns before going out the shrine with Essy. However as soon as she left-

"I'LL KILL YOU!" Silver roared as he launched himself at a terrified Mizuki who had to endure a series of beat-ups by a very angry fox, Luca however watched and blinked from the whole thing. Mizuki continued to wail and cry from being injured.

"Help me Luca! He's being mean to me!" Mizuki cried as Silver summoned his foxfire.

"Nah I think I'll just do my homework" Luca replied sounding tired as he gets up and leaves the room. Silver and Mizuki watch him go before the red head slowly turns his head to Mizuki and gives him the most devious smirk ever imaginable, a smirk that would forever haunt the snake familiar's nightmares.

"Well...well..." Silver spoke in a very happy tone, his eyes now feral and showed that he was very angry and happy now that he had leeway to hurt Mizuki. "Looks like it's just you and me now isn't it?" Silver asked to a now pale snake who was almost shaking in fear. "And the best part" foxfire gets bigger in Silver's hand.

"No one will ever know or help you" Silver's smirk gets wider reminding Mizuki of when Silver had gone rogue in the past.

_____________________________________________

"GHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Mizuki's cries of pain filled the shrine while Silver was having the time of his life.

"Oh that felt good" Silver flips his shoulder length hair from one of his shoulders. "Almost made me miss my old life" Silver said in an now ultra calm voice as he goes off to get something to eat. Meanwhile Mizuki is left twitching on the floor while completely charred, cut and bruised all over the place. If anyone had leaned closer they would have heart the faint sound of a whimper.

_____________________________________________

"Okay and that's the last item" Lily said as she placed it in her shopping trolley, she then went the cashier and paid for the items that she was going to take with her to Izumo.

"Got a suitcase so that's lucky" Lily said as she grabbed her stuff and placed it in the suitcase so she didn't have to carry much. Essy who was sleeping on her shoulder had nuzzled her slightly before he flinched. He then jumped off and turned into a purple haired green eyed seven year old boy with pale skin, he wore a white shirt and cotton white shorts while his feet were bare. She caught him look up and frowned, there's bad spirits heading this way" Essy's stern voice caught her attention.