Chapter 15: Cat fights And a Dirty Rotten Cheater Part 2

Part 2

Ps I drew the cat that will be the shikigami someone might use :3 Enjoy the chapter!

______________________________________________

"Ugh!" Lily grunted as Madison who had finally cornered her after school by the alleyway of a market. Lily felt pain in her stomach but didn't respond to the violence, she was not going to fight back.

"Think it's funny to show me up in front of the idol?!" She snapped "Big mistake you wretch and I'm going to make sure you pay in full" the girl clicked her knuckles before punching Lily in the face. Lily's face was forced to one side and hit the wall, after connecting to the wall did she feel something run down her face. Lily lifted her hand and placed it to where the pain was-under her eye. Lily almost hissed as she felt a cut had been formed from the injury. However just before she could do anything else Madison grabbed her by the hair and sent her head against the wall. Black spots entered Lily's vision but she didn't retaliate.

"Why won't you fight back bitch? Come on! Let's see what you've got" Madison yelled before sending a concussed Lily to the floor.

"You know it's kind of cowardly to attack someone who won't fight back right?" said a voice, Madison turned and glared at the newcomer.

"To think such a girl can allow such a mere mortal to attack her" Kayako said with a frown. "I'm surprised in you Lily" she comments as she looks at them.

"What's it to you? My problem is with her not you stupid" Madison snapped angrily, Kayako on the other hand folded her arms showing that she won't be moved. "You think that you can just interrupt and think that it's okay?"

"You see that's where you're misinformed, this girl is my rival and if you hurt-"

"Enough Kayako" Lily said as she tried to get up to the girl's shock. How could someone who was bleeding badly from the head still try and get up let alone stand. It left her amazed but worried not that she would admit it aloud.

Lily staggered as she leaned on the wall for support but kept her eyes on Kayako.

"Fighting gets you nowhere so please don't get yourself into trouble" Lily said as she tried to get closer to the shocked girl. Sadly Lily didn't get far for she collapsed onto the floor, Madison who had watched Lily now began to scoff in disgust before walking towards Lily. To Kayako's shock Madison had booted Lily in the stomach making the injured girl cry out in pain.

"Next time learn your place and heed my warning, leave Kurama alone or I'll do worse" she snapped before walking away. Kayako was in utter shock at how someone would kick a person when they were down, why had Lily allowed this was beyond her? Just before the girl could do anything she had felt a weak hand touch her foot. Her eyes then went to Lily's crippled and beaten state; to her surprise Lily had actually managed to shake her head.

"Not...worth...it" Lily mouthed before closing her eyes and allowed her arm to go slack, leaving Kayako rooted to the spot. Of all the things to see, this was one of the things that she had wanted to remove from her mind at any cost.

"Kayako what are you-?" Kirihito stopped once he got a clear view of the alleyway by the market. His eyes void of emotion but inside he was in shock to see the girl who had helped him, the girl who had also to his anger stole his brother's heart was now reduced to a bloody mess. Just seeing her this way left him feeling numb and stunned.

"What happened?" he asked now gaining the will to speak, Kayako however was reduced to tears leaving him almost guessing on what happened. To think that this girl would reduce Kayako to a mess, how she did that was shocking to say the least?