Chapter 34 - Why Am I With You To Begin With

Me: *Chuckles nervously* Eh hehehehe

Silver: What... was that?!

Me: What?!

Silver: I died?!

Me: No comment XD I bet everyone is either mad at me or is lost on what just happened!

Silver: Not the only one here!

Me: I know... XD

Silver: Not funny! Can we just get on with this?!

Me: Meh... sure why not.

_____________________________________________

"DAMN THAT OOKUNINUSHI! CAUSING TROUBLE TO THE HUMAN WORLD WITH HIS UNREPENTANT AND INSOLENT ATTITUDE!" Izanami yelled in anger "I CANNOT STAND IT ANYMORE!"

"I KNOW RIGHT?! HONESTLY THE FIRST TIME I SAW HIM I JUST WANTED TO SEND HIS 'PRETTY' FACE TO THE NEAREST HARD OBJECT!" Lily roared.

"That's a relief" Izanami and Lily twitched in anger. "It seems that Lord Ookuninushi is fine for now" Mikage said with a smile.

"That's a relief" Otohiko sighed before he turned to see Lily's dark look, he screamed in shock causing Izanami to look and blink as a huge sapphire dragon appeared behind Lily, smoke appeared from its nostrils while it's eyes narrowed in anger.

"Oh I'm sorry, so minus the fact that he's bothering another poor woman you think that it's okay huh?" Lily asked in a voice that sounded like there were two females talking at the same time. "That pervert would suffer a thousand deaths and yet he'll still be the same flirtatious perverted idiot! And that's okay?" Lily continued to talk angrily.

"N-No Sapphia honestly not! I'm he has always been like that and to think that he worried us for nothing really has made me angry" Otohiko shivered before Lily and Izanami looked at one another.

"Why not play a little game huh?" Lily asked with a devious smile that left Izanami smirking as well, this didn't go well with the males.

"That's a wonderful idea Sapphia, how about hide and seek in my maze garden?" Izanami asked while twitching in anger.

_____________________________________________

Lily toured around the maze garden with a curious look, it did seem pretty here to say the least and it left her eager to explore more than play.

"I wonder what Silver's doing now?" she pondered while looking round, even though she wore really wooly clothes due to her dislike of winter weather, she still almost shivered as the wind nipped at her face. Lily however was thankful that Izanami had allowed the clothes to keep her warm given that she was pregnant, she didn't have to give her them but she did regardless.

As she continued to walk, Lily often had felt her heart clench not from nervousness but from pain thanks to lack of vitality.

"Just a bit more" Lily assured herself as she tried to find somewhere to hide, just before she could sit down a pair of hands grabbed her causing the startled mother to turn and see something almost deformed.

"I don't want to die, I don't want to... die just yet" the thing said, seeing this left Lily sad knowing that this was a human that was trying not to cross over.

"Where is this? It's so cold, where am I? Turn me back to normal-AH!" the human screamed before a bright light vaporized it.

"Your body has decayed and disappeared, go back to where you came from" Izanami said in a stern tone as she approached Lily and where the dead human once was.