Chapter 26- It's Been Nice Knowing You

I am on a roll here XD I know I should post this up in the morning but I couldn't resist XD

__________________________________________

"LILY!" Fuuta cried as he ran out the house and hugged a smiling Lily.

"How are you Fuuta?" Lily asked as she hugged back.

"You've been gone a way for months!" Fuuta cried "I was worried about you" Hearing this took her by surprise.

"That can't be right, it took me a few days to get to the shrine and another few to get back" Lily said with a confused look. Umi and Fuuta were shocked from her words while Sakura frowns.

"Maybe the gate even though it's been broken could only move you for a few months" Sakura suggested, Lily bit her lip and sighed.

"Maybe" Lily slumped. "But I am tired" Lily admitted as she looked at them.

"Go and get some rest okay?" Umi gestured Lily to go into the room she had slept in before, we can talk later alright"

"Ah but what about the guy you were meeting?" Lily asked as Umi pushed her, Umi immediately showed the younger female a disturbed look.

"He was a pervert and wanted to grope me" Lily's eyes went wide before feeling herself grow sick.

"Gross!" Lily whined causing Umi to chuckle.

"I ended up kicking him and said that I would never marry a man who sees women as objects" Lily blanches in shock.

"Isn't that going to cost you?" Lily asked now feeling worry enter her system, Umi however smirked.

"True, but I was then shortly before I left given a better marriage offer. The dowry is even better as well so I'll be able to manage whenever it is necessary" Umi commented as she smirked, Lily however frowned.

"What is it with people and money" Lily blinks from the pat on her head.

"If anything were to happen to my husband due to the curse, I'll be able to manage and support our children. Does that satisfy you now?" Umi asked with a chuckle that left Lily grinning.

"Yeah..."

"By the way I heard Ruby went missing" Lily blanched a bit.

"Are you serious?! Jeez he's so hasty to run around" Lily muttered darkly, this made Umi smirk before she took out the sake jar.

"You may not know this but I don't get drunk" Umi frowned causing Lily to laugh.

"Neither can I" Lily commented "I was eating six bean buns that were laced with strong sake and I was still sober" Lily smirked while feeling embarrassed for not knowing that they were alcoholic, Umi smirked as well.

"The people around here call me abnormal for being the only one who cannot get drunk either" Umi added before looking at Lily "Do you have someone who has enchanted your heart?" Lily blinked before looking away slightly, her eyes then went to the bracelet Silver had given her when they were children and fingered the metal lightly. Seeing this look left Umi smiling as she guessed that was a yes.

'Treasure that love Lily, it'll take a while but I am sure that things will turn out well" Umi hugged Lily who felt sad even though she was smiling.

"I lost him once Umi" Lily said meekly "Can I truly let myself be vulnerable to someone who might die again?" Umi closed her eyes and sighed as she felt Lily's pain.

"If he is determined to fight death for you then he must love you, that is unusual to say the least but he must be a keeper" Umi chuckles, Lily Looks up and smiles softly.