Chapter 11 Lily gets a what?!

Hi everyone!

Here's the next chapter :)

"What are you doing here?" Lily asks bluntly, still in her bed clothes as she stands below the tree. Silver on the other hand looked too relaxed to her anger. Lily at that moment had almost resisted the urge to slap him off the tree and then stomp on his body but chose not to. No she refused to have yōkai blood on her garden.

"Oh your up?" Silver asks in a monotone voice while smiling. Lily's right eye twitched in anger.

"The nerve!" She spat angrily.

"And what are you doing here? Last time I checked you were kicked out" Lily said coldly. Silver on the other hand shrugged leaving her to scowl.

"It's a wonderful morning isn't it? Kind of peaceful given how your presence brightens the area up" Lily resists the urge to accept the compliment and glares at him.

"You're not answering my question, what are YOU doing here?" Lily asks now getting rattled from seeing him acting like he hadn't had a care in the world. Silver shifts so he can look down at her from where he was, the male blinks as he looks at her, masking his amused look from seeing that he was getting to Lily.

"Why not? This is my home" Silver asks with an amused smile.

"Correction- use to be your home. You were kicked out" Lily spat darkly.

"Not your call" Silver replied with a smirk leaving her hands to clench in anger.

"Oh ho?" Lily challenged now giving him a stern look while her right brow rose.

"This is Mikage's home and-"

"Sorry to burst your bubble but he's not here, he's retired so therefore you've lost that footing" Lily replies coldly as she stares at him with frosty eyes. Silver shrugs still.

"Still my home since he entrusted this house to BOTH of us, so I can do whatever I want" Silver replies as he grins at her. Lily however kicks the tree causing it to shake and almost send him to the floor had he not griped the branch he was on as she walks away.

"Stupid jerk freeloader" she mutters darkly.

"Haven't I heard that before" Silver replied with a casual smile before a rain cloud appeared over his head, without warning the cloud started to rain but he cared not that he was being soaked. He was going to get her to take him back, not only that but he was going to redeem himself. Even if it meant being a stalker at their own home.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Lily was finished getting ready for college, now wearing a wide sleeved white dress with black stars on the sleeves and waist, the dress ended at her lower knees while she placed on a pair of white shorts that reached her knees, she slipped her white socks on and glared at the now closed door. Lily was sure that she closed the door, so that left Silver who had opened the door earlier on to announce his arrival. Lily at that moment wanted nothing more than to throttle the smug jerk in the face but kept her cool. No boy was ever going to get into her business again. No more relationships and to prove it, she eyed the bracelet and felt herself tense. The teen girl's eyes narrowed at what it signified- trust and innocence. Now it was tainted with pain and lies.

Grabbing the offending item she storms out to the garden in her shoes and throws it at the lounging kitsune who still chose to rest on the tree, he yelped immediately from being hit.

"What was that for? I was finally getting a good nap up here" Silver scowled lightly as he notices her glaring deeply at him.

"Keep it as a cheep souvenir and go stuff yourself" Lily spat as she walked away, Silver looks at her blankly. He then looked at his lap as the item that had quickly bounced from his head had then landed on his lap. Silver's stomach tightened from seeing the bracelet, which had originally belonged to his mother and sighed deeply. He held it tenderly and pressed the cold metal onto his forehead.