Chapter 7: Misfit Children, A Semi-Homeless Girl and a Tengu -_-'

Silver sat at the table looking annoyed, Mizuki however was sitting nearby drinking sake despite the fact that he should have been doing chores, that and it was also too early for drinking. Even though given his newly discovered situation, it had him rethinking the whole idea of drinking. To think that Lily would do this and even did this behind his back as well. She didn't even tell him what she was planning; she had just up and did it without him agreeing to anything.

Is what was going to happen with them now? Lily goes and does things without his opinion or knowledge? Just thinking about it made him angry but had kept his temper in check. He even refused to talk or look at Lily because of this. Yes part of him agreed that this was childish but she had to know that her actions had consequences and he was not going to just allow her to do what she pleased. He was her fiancée for goodness sake! Surely he had rights and an opinion in things? And yet here she was acting like he didn't. What exactly did he do to deserve this?

"Good morning Lily, did you sleep well?" Mizuki asked with a wide smile. Lily on the other hand looked in the kitchen with an anxious expression; she noticed that Silver's head was facing away from her to the girl's dismay. Meanwhile his tail moved slightly as his back faced her. She didn't mean to hurt him; she just wanted to help this person who would be filling their home with many new things that would benefit everyone including this new person, that and she wanted to heal Mizuki's heart after all no one should be alone when it came to such a painful truth. With Yonomori dead Mizuki had no one to talk to, no way of seeing the outside world and that's what Lily was determined to make happen whether Silver was willing or not. Sure Lily was aware of Mizuki's sake making skills thanks to the diary but that mattered not. After reading the diary the girl had immediately promised herself that she would adopt Mizuki in order to help him and allow him to gain a new purpose in life. Yes there were going to be problems here and there but she was not going to give up anytime soon.

"Good morning Silver, Mizuki. Did you both sleep well?" Lily asked meekly while spying the empty table. She guessed that Silver was going on 'strike' because of what she did, just thinking about it made Lily wince but did not complain. She did deserve that on some degree.

"I slept well thank you!" Mizuki said before sipping his drink. Lily bit her lip and winced at the drink.

"Mizuki, I didn't tell you this but I have a sake ban until night time when I am asleep" This made Silver shoot up in anger in order to glare at her.

"WHAT?!" Silver roared now focusing on her, just seeing him like this made her jump slightly. Lily then frowns at his response.

"Silver I don't want to be around drunk people, so I want anyone who wants to drink to wait until bed time am I clear?" Lily asked while fuming from his behaviour. Silver snarls before storming out the room.

"MORON!" Lily yelled as she looks at his retreating figure, she then drags her feet to his chair before slumping into it. Lily then groans at his attitude before looking at the clock.

"For goodness sake it's not even ten and already there's problems" She whines mentally before looking at Mizuki who has the cup in one hand while his other arm had the bottle. Lily's eyes narrow before the bottle explodes, Mizuki then jumps and falls on to the floor in shock. What just happened?

"Mizuki I said no drinking until night time. Please don't disobey my rule" Lily said before standing up. The time was seven which meant college was going to open soon.

"S-Sorry Lily" Mizuki said while shaking mentally from what happened. Was that Lily's power? Lily then stopped and paused. A grin then appeared on her face.

"Hey Mizuki?" just hearing her tone left him curious.

_____________________________________________________________________________