Chapter 6 You are never alone

Hi everyone! Sorry for the long wait. I had assignments to deal with in uni and hopefully will find out the results soon. Thank you to those who have been patient :)

Ps the mall in the story is inspired by something from my recent holiday XD

_____________________________________________________

"-We're falling and we're losing control

You're pulling us and dragging us down this dead end road

We follow like Alice

And just keep diving down the hole" Lily sang in turn with the song on her laptop. After discussing about the use of her earphones, Lily had to agree not to use them unless the music was loud or irritating to Silver. Today she began to sing and listen to White Rabbit as she read the diary. As long as it didn't bother Silver, she was free to sing for as long as she pleased.

"-Your magic white rabbit

Has left it's writing on the wall

We follow like Alice

And just keep diving down the hole

We're falling and we're losing control

You're pulling us and dragging us down this dead end road

We follow like Alice

And just keep diving down the hole" Lily felt giddy from listening to the song, this song suited what she was reading. After all the clone was her white rabbit and she did leave messages in a book for her to learn from.

_____________________________________________________

Elsewhere Silver was washing and drying a cup with a tea towel as he stood by the kitchen sink, his ears twitched from hearing Lily singing in her room. It made him smile to know that she had an interesting voice... but he wasn't sure about the choice of song she was listening to.

"Aaaaah... can't win it all can we?" Silver sighed lightly as he shook his head, the smile never wavered but his mood almost vanished knowing that he did have to prepare lunch soon.

It was surprising that she even agreed to the earphones deal, on the bright side he was able to know what she was doing. Especially since she always loved to either watch videos online or listen to music, which itself was a problem when she had homework to do. This way he could catch and confront her on it, if she wasn't doing what she was suppose to do. Sure he was being mean but if something important had come up, he wouldn't have to scream at her to take the earphones off. Nor would he have to worry about misunderstandings which was good in a sense.

As Silver placed the cup up in the cabinet, he then made his way to the other cabinet to get a pan.

"What should I make?" Silver pondered as he tapped the pan on his cheek lightly as ideas of food came to mind.

"Duck is a no so what about...hmm?" Silver caught the sight of a bird wearing a tall hat flying past his window. He blinked from looking at the bird before turning back to the stove. Suddenly the pan slipped from his hand from realising what it was.

"Shoot!" Silver immediately ran out the room while ignoring the pan as it rested on the floor.

"Oishi Dai pick that pan up!" Silver yelled as he ran down the hallways to Lily's room. As soon as he arrived, the kitsune began to pant like mad before opening the door.