Chapter 20- How To Tame Your Cat!

Hi everyone! Here's part 2!

_____________________________________________

"Errm how did we get lost?" Lily asked as she looks round only to feel a chill.

"We're not lost" Botanmaru said before getting kicked.

"Liar we are!" Essy said as he changed to his human form.

"But how?" Botanmaru asked as he looks up at Essy who turns his head to face towards the corridors, he bit his lip as he looks at them.

"As long as the barrier Jirou has up is strong, it will be impossible to enter further" Essy replied with a frown. Lily sighed before a thought came to mind, she grinned.

"Time to put my negation power to use" Lily giggles taking Botanmaru by surprise.

"Negation power?" he asked in awe.

"I can see what no one can see, a trick like this is nothing" Lily said before her eyes turned blue. "Just hold my hands you two, this is going to be tricky if you let go" Lily explained. Essy and Botanmaru immediately held her hands before walking, the barrier left Botanmaru and Essy slightly disorientated but kept their grips on Lily's hands.

Meanwhile

"Master Jirou, don't be cruel to my master" a female voice caught Shinjirou and Jirou's attention. Within seconds Silver had turned himself into Lily who was wearing an open white shirt exposing her long blue short sleeved top and blue shorts. Jirou's face went pink from what he saw while Shinjirou twitched from how Silver looked like his sister.

"Why not let I Silver keep you company?" Silver asked with a Lily like smirk, "After all nothing's more interesting than to be served by a Tennyo am I right?" without warning Jirou screamed in shock.

Back to Lily and Botanmaru

Lily frowned as the barrier went down and rolled her eyes.

"Silver..." she seethed in anger from knowing exactly what he was doing. It was then that she caught a faint signal and teleported to it.

"Where are we?" Botanmaru asked before looking at a statue of someone holding a scroll.

Lily's went wide from seeing the person and touched the person's face, it was cold to the touch causing Lily to frown.

"Someone stole his soul didn't they Essy?" Lily asked crossly, she saw Essy nod leaving her angry by the turn of events before looking at the Soujoubou. "He was crying before they took his soul"

"Do you know why?" Botanmaru asked before picking up a feather, Lily frowned from it.

"That looks like Jirou's feather, Shinjirou's is much smaller than that" Lily commented before a chill entered her body. As soon as she blinked she now saw the three of them now in a dark cold room.

"These are the rats who have been giving you trouble Master Jirou" said a white haired man with a weird mask on his head, he had a bear paws resting on his front and was smiling at Jirou.

"These boys! Are the ones that got in my way?" Jirou growled "I know that Shinjirou is behind this but I didn't expect to be present when the traitors were revealed" Jirou said coldly as he saw the young tengu standing in front of Lily. "Who knew that you would be involved Botanmaru"

Just before Jirou could punch Botanmaru a barrier blocked and burned some of Jirou's hand to his shock. The one who alerted Jirou about them felt his eyes go wide at how bright the barrier was.