Chapter 3 Story Time

Hi everyone here's the next chapter- there will be foreshadowing! Enjoy!

"Look I'll take you to Mikage but I am not staying there" Lily said as they walked out the house, she frowned as Silver turned his head and began to pout in a child like manner... how childish. Shortly before he began to pout Lily had explained to him that he couldn't keep hiding in her house after the fourth day. Even Shinjirou was getting edgy with him in the house even though Lily had assured him that he was too injured to do anything stupid. However Shinjirou was too annoyed to care, it was their house not that damn fox so why was he freeloading there in the first place? Sadly he did have a good point, although Lily wouldn't admit out loud to the fox as he rested in the spare futon since there no more beds available. And Shinjirou was not going to relinquish his bed for a stalker who gave him a headache, and all because he bothered Lily.

Silver didn't like the fact that he had to go back to the shrine but he had no choice in the end, he was just delaying it because it meant that he wouldn't be able to see Lily for some time. Silver knew that he wouldn't be able to endure her soft caresses as she tried to treat him from his injuries that had been created by his stupidity. But there was nothing the fox could do. Mikage was sure to have a search party ready and wouldn't sit still if had he found out that something bad did happened to him. That man was crazy and annoying that it made Silver miss his old life, yes this God doted him as a son. But it would get annoying to a point, given that he almost did nothing but tease and did do his work diligently.

"I have life too you know and it doesn't involve moping!" Lily continued which snapped him out of his daze.

Silver glares from the insult but says nothing. He couldn't really since he was a guest at her house. Now putting on his sky blue haori that had purple butterflies over his slightly torn black hakama. Part of him hoped that no one would see the damages and was about to leave the apartment until he noticed that Lily had stopped walking. He looked back to see her pursing her lips while her arms were folded, seeing her do this made his brow rise from confusion.

"Are you sure you should be walking around with a pair of ears and tail?" Lily asked dryly. Silver looked at her oddly.

"Why not?

"You know people don't see that as normal so unless you can hi-" Lily almost gawked in shock as Silver took out another leaf from his sleeve and used it to hide his ears and tail. Well that was one way of using them.

"Anything else?" Silver asked in a monotone voice as he looked at her.

"Yeah don't make any moves on my sister idiot and don't come back here!" Shinjirou said coldly as he popped his head out of his door. Lily felt a part of her shrink as her shoulders sagged at the comment.

"He couldn't have just waited until the fox had left the house? Jeez the last thing I need is to endure an argument here!" Lily muttered to herself before shoving an angry Silver out the house. What did he mean by sister? They weren't even related and even he could tell.

"That's enough boys! Save your testosterone for outside so I wouldn't have to deal with the damages" Lily ordered as she slammed the door shut leaving the tengu alone in the house.

"H-HEY LILY!" Shinjirou yelled as his face went red from embarrassment.

_______________________________________________

The journey back to the shrine was long and quiet to Lily's liking, minus the fact that Silver's mind was going to what Mikage was going to say. Surprisingly Lily had memorised the route but Silver didn't comment or complain after all that could be a good thing right?