Chapter 25 - I'm Dealing With A Child Instead Of A Grown Up

You know what? XD I was stuck between this title I've posted up and another one saying: I am stuck with a child in an man's body! Either way Lily sure will have her hands full XD 

Enjoy the pain!

________________________________________________

The demon stared at her oddly before opening a tin that he spotted from her bag. Lily narrowing her eyes as she almost recognized the tin.

"Excuse me? But did you take that from my bag?" Lily asked coldly, the demon shrugged after he stopped to look at her.

"Didn't seem like you needed it, this is good-OW!" the demon cried as Lily smacked him on the head.

"Don't you know that it's rude to take what's not yours to take?!" She scolded as she pinched his ear making him yelp in pain. "Never! And I mean NEVER take without asking you stupid thieving demon! Are you out of your mind?" She scolded before taking the tin and pushed him to the floor with one shove.

"Honestly stealing from one person is like stealing from everyone, in fact it's also like stealing from yourself as well" Lily snapped while giving him a scolding look to show how annoyed she was as she leered at the open can before picking her bag up

"Do you know who I am?" the yōkai asked in an arrogant tone; just seeing her speaking and reacting to him like that without showing any fear or hatred because of his appearance had left him intrigued if slightly amused, part of him was unsure if she was being brave or plain stupid.

"As if I give a damn you moron! Now if you excuse me I have somewhere to be" Lily barked before walking away from him. Lily was forced to stop when he grabbed her shoulder which left him turning to glare at him.

"WHAT?! WHAT NOW?!" Lily screamed in anger which left him immediately releasing her before he realised who she was.

"I decided human, come with me to the human village I'm looking for someone" the demon said with a smirk however Lily wasn't smiling, instead-

"GHAAAOOOW!" the demon cried out in pain as he hobbled on one leg due to the fact that she had kicked his leg.

"The idea is to ask someone" She said darkly as she glares at him. "If you want me to come with you then ask, but if I say no then get the hint weird boy that I am not interested" Lily snapped before turning her head and then resumed her journey, after all coming here was a waste of time so she had might as well see how Umi, Fuuta and Sakura are doing.

"Hey! Hey! You don't go until I say you go!" the demon snapped before she turned to glare at him.

"And what if I don't give a flying damn and say no? Then what?" Lily snapped before getting in his face, he said nothing causing her to scoff "Just what I thought" Lily without saying anything else began to walk once more to the village, the demon however paused before a wide grin formed on his face while his cheeks went red. For a human she wasn't so bad, in fact she reminded him of... his brother.

________________________________________________

Lily grumbled as she felt his presence follow her all the way to the capital. It was starting to get on her nerves that he would just walk side by side for a bit before walking behind her, at times she had to turn and slap his hand away from her bag since he would always go after the can of peaches.

"For the last time no I am not helping you so stop following me Akura-ou!" Lily snapped before they entered the capital. Akura-ou blinked before yelping at her.