Chapter 9 Sick days and hiding problems Part 2 >.<'

Here's part 2 enjoy *weak smile*

Lily cringes as she slowly began to feel her body ache, as it tries to recover from what had happened. This was the last time she was ever going to even trust Silver, she was going to call the engagement off the moment she arrived back to her own timeline. To think he would go that far had left her shaken, she could feel her eyes sting as she tried to open her eyes. She was too upset to think or care about anything anymore. Now knowing that he cared for Umi and not her had left Lily even more upset. She didn't care that Umi had said that he loved someone else, that was taking things too far and it hurt. Proof was from the pain her throat had to endure, her lungs sore from the lack of oxygen and her body stiff from running constantly. The only thing she wanted to do was sleep from the pain, but knew that it was impossible for her body was alert to who was in the room.

An elderly man was checking on her throat and nodded, looking satisfied by what he saw.

"It's good to see that you've regained consciousness, you had everyone worried once you were spotted" the man said as he checked her throat while undoing the bandages. Lily then noticed that the pillow was high up so the man could move the bandages without upsetting her neck, that in itself provided her with some relief. She blinked and made her brows furrow in order to alert the man.

"I am sorry you must be confused, my name is Sho I am the town's physician. You have been here for a few weeks given how bad your neck injuries were, I must say it is a miracle that you survived such a horrible attack" Sho said with a warm smile. His smile vanished when he saw tears appear in her eyes, the sound of a quiet weak sob had left her despite the fact that it hard to breath. Oh how Lily had now wanted to do nothing but cower and cover her face with her hands to hide how hurt she truly was, the man closed his eyes from seeing such sadness appear in her eyes. What must she have gone though to make her this way was the first thing on his mind, but he knew that now wasn't the time to ask questions for she was injured.

"I am sorry that you had to go through such an experience, but you are safe now" the man said softly as he sat beside her after applying medicine before patching up her neck with the bandages. Lily opened her mouth and tried to gesture that she was thirsty. Sho took note of this and nodded as he understood what she was asking of him.

He passed her a small bowl of water and helped her drink it without spilling it on her clothes, the water burned in her throat almost reminding her of what someone would feel if they had screamed very loudly without pause. However the water provided some relief, even though she had coughed a few times from the parts of her neck that the water had touched. Once Lily was able to finish the water did he help set her back down on the bed.

"Do you need anything else?" The man asked with warm eyes that reminded her of a father, just seeing that made Lily want to cry. She just wanted to go home so where was her grandmother? Didn't she know what had happened? So why did she allow it to happen?

The man saw that Lily about to cry and nodded slightly almost as if he understood.

"I won't leave the room, this is my house so there won't be any problems while you stay here" Sho said with a smile that made Lily shudder from her crying. She was relieved to have some comfort in this era.

"I had almost forgot" Sho said as he stood up leaving Lily confused.

"Someone had brought you here when you were spotted, you worried them a great deal" Lily was more than confused from what he said, who had brought her here and why would they be worried? A thought came to mind, was it Umi? No she was long gone so now this had left Lily even more confused as to who this person was, this didn't go unnoticed by the physician who almost frowned from her response. He was already getting second thoughts on bringing this person to visit her.