Chapter 5 The diary of the Other Lily Part 2

New chapter has just arrived! This chapter is inspired and I hope you enjoy it

___________________

-Ever wonder why Lily is never seen taking medicine? Ever wondered why she doesn't see the doctors?-

Wonder no more

Chapter 5 Why Lily doesn't do drugs Part 2

"Silver I am fine! Now go away already!" Lily snapped after the thirteenth time, she swatted the red haired kitsune as he went too close to her face. Lily continued to keep her eyes on the screen as she resumed with her homework, part of her was growing annoyed since it hadn't been a month and already she wanted to kill him for disturbing her continuously. Some parts of the day when he wasn't around involved reading the diary the other Lily had made. The girl was surprised to find out that a clone had actually documented this to aid her to stop things from happening, that and she wanted to help her be aware of what would come.

The names of those in the book left her intrigued, Luca for example. Just thinking about the boy made her smile and frown at what her sister had done. At some point she understood because of the Demoness Zerla had sent rumors to kill every girl in the family especially and torment the males to a point that they would welcome death. So far the demoness' plan wasn't working but at the same time the curse hung on their heads. Lily was glad however that her uncles and aunts had broken free past the age they were meant to die, for girls it was twenty eight while the males were able to live until they were about thirty. It was sick to know someone that ill from jealousy/ envy would create that much damage.

But alas the damage had been done and Lily was determined to beat Zerla in her own game, although it would be easier said than done since unlike her aunt and uncles she had the genetic markers that her mother had. This meant that she might not live past twenty eight because of the curse. Did Silver know this was her main question for the month? But Serena too had the markers and survived because she was powerful enough to live- time had created a cocoon that stopped her from ageing completely. She was no longer able to grow old nor younger and that itself was sad. For she would have to watch her family die young or grow old and then die. Despite all that Lily knew that her grandmother had a job to do and that was to keep time afloat.

"Lily you should see someone about those eyes! How long have you had this problem?" Silver asked while looking alarmed about what he saw. They looked too blood shot for his comfort and it was leaving him worried.

It was hard to believe that this girl was the one who he had met during his childhood before death had suddenly claimed him. Now that he was able to reunite with her after five hundred years and had regained some of his memories thanks to Serena. It was now becoming a struggle to even relate to her on a human level; after all he had spent most of his life as a yōkai to even remember what it felt like to be human. However he refused to give up and continued to learn. The bad thing however about what he use to think about humans was that he use to find humans weak and inferior, thanks to being separated from Mikage when he was young and was staying with Akura-ou, he had then developed a thought that humans were nothing but insects that he could destroy without a care in the world. It left him hurting people without remorse nor did he care about what he had done then until now. Just thinking about had continued to burn at his sub consciousness as he looked at Lily; she was one who left him thinking differently about anything and to his surprise. Lily had been the only one who could change him, could shift his view on anything. Almost making him desperate to hear her opinion on things compared to when he was with his brother. His brother would just hurt without remorse as well, even now as he thought about his brother. He was thinking about what she would say about Akura-ou, impression and personality wise.