Chapter 29 - Trips are not so fun

Hi everyone I hope you enjoyed the story so far here's chapter 29

_________________________________________

It had been almost three months since Lily's trip to the past, at times it did get awkward with Silver at times given what happened in the past. It was nothing bad but it was awkward having him touching her at times. On the other hand she did start to feel a little awkward when it came to Mizuki, since at times he would give her a funny look. But it was nothing bad per say but he was a little curious when it came to her until he turned to glare at Silver. However when Lily had left the room one day did Mizuki at confront the red head.

"You know that she's not a virgin anymore right?" Mizuki asked bluntly as Silver did the dishes. The kitsune froze before looking at Mizuki sharply.

"Of course she is, don't say stuff like that" Silver replied darkly.

"So you don't notice her scent anymore?" Mizuki asked looking surprised from hearing his fellow familiar's words, Silver however scowls at the white haired male.

"I've lived with her long enough to know her scent so lay off her you damn snake!" Silver warns before resuming his daily chores. Obviously she was a virgin!

Sure she was marked by him but they didn't do anything so why would that snake bring that up?

_________________________________________

Lily smiles as she looks from the window of their plane, she was excited to know that their college was going on a school trip to Okinawa. Ami who sat next to her smiled in awe from the view before Kei took a photo of them only before she could press the button Lily had squeaked and blocked her face from the camera, this caused the trio to laugh even though Lily was still hiding.

"Come on shy girl!" Kei teased before she took a picture of Lily whining at her before the camera shy girl hid again. Kei shook her head and smiled as she looked through the pictures, the orange haired female paused as the recent one she took caught her attention. Kei looked at Lily who was whining at Ami still before looking at the picture. Why are Lily's eyes in this picture azure blue even though she had brown eyes?

Without warning the plane started to shake causing most of the people on the plane to scream in panic.

"What was that?" Lily yelled before the intercom bleeped.

"This is your captain speaking, I'm afraid we've hit some turbulence please fasten your seat belts until we land"

_________________________________________

Lily shook slightly while Silver patted her back knowing that she had a phobia of flying. He winced even though deep down he had enjoyed the ride.

"That was the worst, I don't want to go on a plane again" Lily cried as Silver continued to pat her back.

"I know..." Silver said softly, very soon Lily stood up and looked at him.

"I'm going to try and wash my face in the bathroom okay?" Lily said while her legs shook as she walked to the bathroom.

"Call me if you need anything" Silver called before sighing. He looked outside before hearing the girls nearby talking about a typhoon, he frowned from the news after all things that happen without were never a good thing in his books.

_________________________________________

Lily after calming down went to the gift shop and smiled at the things in stock. Recently she had started to feel more tired than usual but shrugged it off; after all she did at times overwork herself so it was natural to be tired. Spying a few items she went to pick on up.