Chapter 36 - Thank You

Nearing to the end everyone!

______________________________________________

Lily ran through the path that had fire on either side of her, her mission- to find Ookuninushi.

"I really shouldn't be running when I'm pregnant but who cares, I have an idiotic blond guy to find" the girl muttered darkly. She could only hope that he wasn't upsetting the woman who was with him and if he was... well he'll learn the hard way.

Lily as she held the robe looked around until she spotted a mirror on the floor and frowned.

"Doesn't anyone know that breaking a mirror is bad luck?" She mutters before picking it up only before she could process what had just happened- she was sucked not it.

Lily grumbled as she got up.

"I have been waiting for you dear lady" she heard the voice of the one person she was looking for and glared.

"Welcome to the world inside the mirror, I've been waiting for you!" Ookuninushi said with a cheerful look until he saw her holding her stomach.

"If... I lost my babies I will make sure that you will join them. DO YOU HEAR ME?!" Lily screamed in anger before changing her form. The blond haired man almost screamed in shock from her appearance since the last time he saw that was with Serena... wait-twins?!

"You're pregnant?" Ookuninushi cried in shock while she glared.

"No duh Sherlock, clean your ears will you!" she scowled before getting up and rubbing her belly lightly. "Now! Do you have any blooming idea of how worried and angry the other Gods have been? And also what the hell have you been doing in here?" Lily snapped in anger.

"All in due time young lady, relax since you don't want to upset-"

"Don't you tell me to relax! Do you have any idea of what's going on?!" she yelled in anger. Ookuninushi sighed weakly as he folded his arms.

"I was only having a little squabble with an old friend, although your sudden arrival might have shook Kuromaro quite a bit to the point that she went into hiding" Lily blinked in shock.

"Kuromaro? She's here?" Lily looks around in surprise, the blond male blinked from how Lily was acting.

"You know her?" Ootokunishi asked as he tilted his head. Lily looks at him and nods with a weak smile.

"Silver if it wasn't for the fact that I had changed time would have made a contract with her to become human" Lily then went to where Kuromaro's spirit, who was as she listened was curious about the fact that this young pregnant girl would have found out about her by going into the past.

"Kuromaro... I want to thank you, if it wasn't for the fact that I had seen what would happen to Silver. How he ended up getting cursed, it was all thanks to you" Lily smiles and pats the shadow spot. "I took a leap of faith when you told me: Whatever I chose, if it was meant to be then it will be worth it" Lily smiles widely. "I can never thank enough, yes these twins are from the Silver who made a contract with you but no matter what past, present and future" Lily shrugs as she beams at Kuromaro's shadow while ignoring the blond male. "He is the one I will always love and it's thanks to you that I am with him. Yes the curse left me with guilt with the fact that I did this to him, it was not your fault that he asked to be human and was cursed. I in the end of the day meddled with time which drew you to him. Yes after changing time it stopped him from seeing you but I will never forget what happened for as long as I live" Lily beams while she watched a woman leave her hiding spot.