Bonus Chapter- The One Where Lily Takes Anger Management Seriously!

Hi everyone I hope you all liked the other bonus chapter involving Silver and his father. This chapter involving Lily having to deal with anger management continued to stay in my mind until I began typing it up today. Inspired by Fifi in Open Season 3 and his meditation balls XD

_____________________________________________________

"Lily as surprised as I am that you are here, I must say that these results are very worrying" Vincent said as he looked at the file on his desk. Why was Lily here again?

Well it started because Silver was having a huff no not just a huff but a major strop about Mizuki being the new familiar at the shrine, in fact Silver didn't even want the snake familiar at the shrine at all even though Lily was the new owner of the shrine. Now he was constantly either ignoring her or was fighting with Mizuki over drinking in the shrine when the red head was doing all the work, which was exactly one of the reasons why Silver had refused to have him in the shrine at all. The second was that they hated each other and would often stir up trouble when Lily was trying to either do work, sleep, eat, whenever Lily was trying to do anything the whole shrine was lit up with either arguments or anarchy thanks to Shinjirou's visits much to her dismay. So in order to avoid the major migraine that was starting to fester in her head, she had gone to the one place that she refused to be caught dead in being- Vincent's office.

Yes it took the older cousin by surprise but he was more than happy to welcome her in... even if she did look like she was about to go insane at any moment.

"What is it?" Lily asked weakly as she looked at him even though she sounded like she was annoyed that he would make her take a test to see how she was, just hearing her reply almost made Vincent raise a brow.

"Your stress levels are almost as bad as my father's, what exactly is going on in your house?" Vincent asked in alarm. Just hearing that question made her whine slightly.

"Silver isn't taking that fact that I have brought a new familiar to the shrine kindly" Lily replied as she slumped onto the table, Vincent winces before looking at the file again.

"I see, listen Lily your stress levels have gone past the borderline of worrying. If this doesn't go down you'll end up back here only it'll be in a hospital bed" Vincent said with concern in his voice, Lily however glares at him.

"You think I don't know that?" she snaps darkly "I hate the fact that both won't get along as it is, I don't need you reminding me that I could end up on my death bed" Vincent shook his head knowing that she was about to snap once again.

"Lily I think there might be one thing that might help you on this situation" She narrowed her eyes at him.

"And that is?"

_____________________________________________________

Lily blinked in shock as she eyed the three normal marbles in her right hand and began to levitate them slowly but allowed the trio to clink at times.

"Hmm" Lily nodded almost impressed by what was going on and smiled, at times she moved her fingers in a circular manner almost as if she was grabbing something before releasing the invisible thing.

Lily after spending a few minutes of watching the marbles had began to get back to her studies. For once she was actually mentally thanking her cousin for sending her to an anger management shrink who had suggested to use these balls to ease her temper, given that as long as she had something to distract her from blowing up. The black haired teen would be able to focus on other things after all, who likes losing their temper?

Suddenly Silver opens the door to her room causing her to look up.

"Lily you have to get him out! I really can't take him anymore" Silver snapped as he approached her, Lily however looked at him blankly.