Chapter 15: Cat fights And a Dirty Rotten Cheater Part 1

"No" Lily said sharply as she narrows her eyes at the 'visitor' who entered her house. Otohiko stuttered before crying out in shock.

"W-Why?!" Otohiko screamed in shock, his eyes bulging out of his sockets from what her words.

"Because I have no reason to go" Lily says sternly as she gets up to refill her drink since it was early in the morning and she had college later on.

"But are you interested in finding out where Mikage is?!" Otohiko cried as he threw the boa that was dragging on the floor over his right shoulder.

"Not really" Lily replied bluntly leaving Silver mentally snorting even though he had a straight face on.

"How can you be so cruel? Mikage has left his post to you and as his successor you must go to the divine assembly!" Otohiko ranted at Lily who remained blank face.

"If I wanted to find out where Mikage is, I can easily look into your mind or go see my grandmother" Lily's voice was so bland that it left the Wind God stuttering before the words 'look into your mind' made him twig on something.

"YOU'RE A MIND READER?!" he screams while Silver was now trying extra hard not to laugh, for someone who gets gossip wherever he goes. He was pretty bad at finding info when it came to Lily.

"Nah! You don't say" she says in a sarcastic tone, Silver winced at her attitude but at the same time chuckled at her stubborn streak. Never bother a girl when she's suffering bone and muscle pain. "I was pretty sure that I made it clear just a few minutes ago" she said before Silver rushed up to help her with getting a refill. Lily nodded her thanks before he helped her sit down.

"But-But we had your second test prepared and everything-" Otohiko stuttered as he spoke.

"With another person yeah I know" she mutters as she takes a sip of the medicine drink Silver had made thanks to Serena who had gave them the recipe just in case things like what was going on occurred. Otohiko glared at her before slamming his hands on the floor.

"Look young lady you are having this test just like that girl-"

"I am not going! What part of that did you not get?" Lily snapped coldly. "Let her go in my stead I am not interested in going to a place where stuck up higher ups are staying at. I tolerate college as it is I'm not going to another place that is more dangerous compared to the humans I study with" Lily said with a frown. Otohiko mumbled an insult before getting up.

"You will change your mind"

"That'll be the day when actual pigs fly and cows come flying home" Lily said dryly leaving him to glare.

"I cannot believe Mikage chose such a rude and selfish brat" Otohiko said in a seething tone. "What's worse is that Silver is allowing you to act like this" This made Silver glare.

"She is her own person just like you are, so lay off her already" Silver scowls leaving Otohiko to scoff and walk away.

"I'm not changing my mind" Lily said sharply as he vanishes.

"You can't make me!" She yelled before leaning back in order to drink.

________________________________________________

Lily groaned as she hunched over the college desk that had the computer she was using. Aoi caught her groan and winced but kept to his studies like she was doing, as much as he wanted to help he couldn't unless he wanted to rouse suspicion which was something they did not want.

"This stinks! I can't believe I haven't healed yet" Lily muttered as she continued to do some work on a building.

"Are you okay?" Miss Fila asks as she looks at Lily with worried eyes, Lily gave her a withered look even though she was smiling.