Chapter 21: He's Tall, Dark and Trigger Happy!

Anyone wondering who Vincent was speaking to last chapter? Prepare your hideouts and sharpen your shields because there's a crazy guy on the loose! O.O

_________________________________________

Click

Snap

Something cold and hard was locked and loaded, placed into a large case and locked up for safe keeping before gloves were put on.

A black haired figure with long black hair that was put into a high ponytail and wore nothing black, that involved a black shirt, black jacket, black pants, socks and trainers. The person's eyes were brown and cold as they looked at their bare room before picking up the large case.

"Let's see what this place is about" the person muttered as they walked out the apartment.

_________________________________________

Lily woke up to feel a chill in her body, someone was coming and she was sure that it was not going to end well. She walked round the hallways with a pensive expression, it had just reached new years and Silver was still in a dismal mood. Then again it was understandable, what was suppose to be a good day for him during the festivities ended up being a real nightmare.

One nightmare that he wished the he had forgotten, after all it had resulted him suffering with loneliness and emotional pain in his father's house.

During that time Lily had told Mizuki to be nice and not try to find a way to upset Silver anymore than he already was, confused but eager to listen to her request while Luca on the other hand tried to not only give the red head space but had tried to give him a reason to know that he wasn't alone in the house.

Silver as grateful as he was, was still miserable and left often screaming in his sleep before forcing himself awake in order to escape his past. Which in itself caused him to have no sleep at all, it was still a blow to his heart knowing that something that should be the happiest day of his life had been reduced to a night filled with blood that continued to fill his childhood with more blood until his birth month had been defiled.

His brother Akura-ou never did understand why he would scream, cry and wail in his sleep which always leaving him either shaking or forcing himself awake. After all how could he know if Silver had no idea either, given that Silver had no memory of his past and yet he had been reliving most of it the whole time without realizing it.

Silver even during this year was blessed and happy to know that Lily and her family was trying to be very supportive during his painful time, he was never going to change that for the whole world.

_________________________________________

The person continued to walk down the streets while carrying their case even though it had a strap so they could carry it on their shoulder. At times the person ignored the people who looked at the person's direction, some often called the person a 'strange guy' or 'why is he carrying such a heavy looking case?' this made the person smirk mentally as they walked up the steps to Mikage's shrine only once the person went up... the shrine was in fact no where to be seen to the person's surprise.

The person now known as a male pursed his lips and narrowed his eyes before taking his phone out and began to dial a number.

"Cousin... where is the shrine?" The male asked in a very smooth tone that left the person on the phone surprised.

"What? It's suppose to be on top of the hill" The person on the phone replied before pausing "wait... Don't tell me you are here already?!" the person cried in shock before a crash hit their ears.