Chapter 14: When The Bell Tolls For Otohiko

Hi everyone I hope you all enjoyed the previous chapter.

Here's the next one XD

___________________________________________________

Ding dong!

.

.

.

.

.

"UGH! Mizuki get the door!" Silver yells now feeling annoyed and frustrated from the doorbell noise, did they even have a doorbell? In fact he was sure that they didn't when they left the house that morning.

.

.

.

.

.

Mizuki for the twenty ninth time opens the door with a frown, blinking as a groan left his lips as once again he sees no one at the door.

"There's nobody there!" The snake familiar yells back as he closes the door and yawns.

"I think someone's playing a trick on us" Lily mutters as she leans on the side of the sink while folding her arms. She wore a beige top and a pair of black shorts.

.

Ding dong!

.

"UGH! DOOR MIZUKI!" Silver yells as he finishes washing the food for lunch.

"WHY CAN'T YOU DO IT?!" Mizuki yells back but does as he's asked.

"BECAUSE I'M COOKING!" Silver snaps back causing Mizuki to grumble and open the door. Once again nothing was there to his annoyance which led him to slamming the door shut once more.

He walks back feeling vexed that once again there was that noise and no one was there to greet them.

"I think you're right" Silver agrees as he finishes lunch, on cue Mizuki entered the room looking tired and angry.

"That's the sixtieth time I've had to go to that door" Mizuki said as he slumped on to the table. Silver glares at him.

"NO slouching on the table I had it cleaned" this got the snake up, sadly there was brown varnish sticking to his chin and his uniform. Lily winces before passing Mizuki a cup of tea that Silver had brewed a few minutes ago; the snake familiar nodded his thanks before sipping it. Lily smiles before going back to the sink and leans on it.

.

Ding dong!

.

The room goes silent before a series of groans fill the shrine.

"Not again" Lily says now going to the door.

"No I'll do it" Silver says now stomping off to the door. The pair opened the door to see no one there. They looked at one another before going back to the kitchen feeling tired and deeply annoyed.

"I hate that doorbell" she mutters darkly, Silver and Mizuki groaned in agreement before she leaning on the sink once more.

.

Ding dong!

.

The trio goes silent from the noise just after she leaned against-the sink?! Lily shoves the boys out the way and opens the doors under the sink to see to her annoyance-a doorbell.