Bonus Chapter- I don't like you but things have to be said

Bonus chapter time!

______________________________________________

Silver grumbled as he laid on the soft brown rug that was located in Mikage's study area, his red fluffy tail slapped the rug while his eyes signalled that he was not happy. Mikage once he was finished reading turned to look at his adopted son and shook his head while smiling.

"You're going to send dust all over the place Silver" Mikage chuckled before scratching the back of Silver's neck, Silver grumbled even though he was purring.

"It's not fair! If I had known I would have not taken that stupid medicine, now she won't talk to me!" Silver whined as he looked at his father figure. Mikage chuckled.

"And? What would you have done? What would you have said?" Mikage asked as he watched his son with observant eyes, Silver paused and looked down.

"I would have tried to talk to her" he mumbled weakly as he looked at the ground.

"You mean yell?" Mikage asked with raised brows, Silver's ears flopped quickly as a groan left his lips.

"For all I knew she had cheated on me but the mark on her neck says otherwise" Silver grumbled darkly causing the blond haired man to smile.

"You trust her, would she ever go behind your back in the past?" Silver shook his head.

"I love her Mikage, I truly do but there's my past- the one thing I cannot shake from me no matter how hard I try" Silver whined as he placed his head on his paws.

"Then why not go for a walk, oh and take this" Silver glared at the item weakly which turned out to be some kind of deformed fruit.

"Isn't that what Serena gave me a while ago? How has that thing not gained mold yet?" Silver asked darkly. "Heck I can't even tell if it really is a fruit or some king of a chili that she's been experimenting with"

"That's because it's protected by time Silver" Mikage chortled before patting Silver's head. "Now up you get, I have a feeling this walk about might cheer you up and who knows. Maybe you can find the culprit that keeps following Lily about" Silver tensed up as he remembered that someone was following but he could never pin point since the person was always so fast, was it a yōkai he wasn't sure?

"Fine and I'll take the stupid fruit with me" Silver bit the end of the fruit but didn't eat or drop it.

"Have fun Silver" Mikage waved at his son.

"Yeah yeah dad... define fun?" Silver asked sarcastically as he walked away causing Mikage to laugh.

"Lily's sarcasm is growing on you after all" Mikage commented causing Silver to flash him a dark look but said nothing as he left.

______________________________________________

"This is stupid, I doubt I'll be able to find the culprit anyways" Silver muttered as he looked round. Sure some people were looking at him since it was odd for foxes to be out and about in this area, but hey haven't they heard of urban foxes?

"Hmph! Bloody nosey parkers!" Silver muttered as he continued to walk around until he spotted Lily but kept his distance since he wasn't suppose to be seen. He blinked when he saw her looking at something with a strange emotion in her eyes, Silver continued to watch Lily until she then looked down and placed one hand on her tummy which he guessed was where their babies were. She looked sad to his dismay causing him to feel guilty for how irrational he was, knowing that he was so determined and impatient to return back to being a human that he had forgotten that she had feelings. At first he thought that he was doing it for them but really it was for himself, which was the selfish thing to do and now he was regretting every second of it.