Chapter 33 - Sweet Dreams Little Red Fox

Hello everyone did anyone figure it out? XD

Sorry I couldn't resist guys, I had to post this up! XD

_______________________________________

After the talk Silver went to Lily as she sat in the guest room while eating her dinner, his eyes were sad as he looked at her but even if she did sense him. She was not making any signs of moving.

"Lily please, please talk to me" Silver pleaded as he placed his paw on her leg, Lily remained silent as she eats silently. As much as she just wanted to up and say it, she couldn't. Plus given the situation why hurt him even more?

Silver pushed her arm away from her leg and laid his head on it.

"I am sorry Lily" he said softly "I was so determined to be human that I didn't think about how this would effect you" Silver looks down.

"I just... I just don't want to lose you again that's why I want to become human, even if it means no longer being able to use fire or heal quickly but at least I'll be with you" he said as he looked up. Lily remained quiet.

"I messed up really bad Lily, I should have listened, I should have been there but Lily... please don't shut me out again. I don't want to lose you again please" Silver pleaded as he looks at her hoping for her to forgive him. "

"You just don't get it don't you?" Lily asked coldly, Silver looks down and nods.

"I was wrong not to take your feelings into account, I'm sure you had your reasons wanting me to stay as a yōkai" Silver tries to search Lily's eyes for answers and prayed that she would forgive him.

"Once this is over and the plan has been foiled, you are to get yourself back to normal. That's it" Lily spoke coldly as she got up, this made him grit his teeth in frustration. She was pulling away from him again and it was leaving him more agitated, was it because of what he said about the twins? He wasn't sure.

"Lily are you hiding anything from me?" Silver asked loudly, he paused and looked up to see her tense. Lily turned to look at him with blank eyes that left him uneasy.

"No idea what you're talking about" Lily spoke in a blunt tone before walking away. Silver's heart as he heard her words, to the part where he just watched her walked away had made him feel as if his heart had been shattered into pieces. Lily really did not only hate him but had not trust or faith in him at all, and it was all his fault.

_______________________________________

Silver's eyes grew heavy after they entered Yomi, sadly Yomi thanks to the War God had been sealed created a chill the left Lily shivering from the cold and her anger was almost frightful to say the least.

Originally he had planned to catch the scent of his brother but now he wasn't so sure anymore. Pain as he searched for his brother continued to fester in his heart like poison leaving him wanting nothing more than to go somewhere so he would not be able to look at Lily anymore. He had done this, yes at times she was at fault but she had tried to be honest. How could he not realise that things were going to be awkward for her? How could he not know or sense the twins sooner?

Yes it would have been a shock but he would not have tried to drink that medicine and then they would have talked about it, yes he was scared of being a father but what about Lily? She must have been petrified to even find out and without him to talk to because he was so stubborn. What kind of idiot was he?

Silver froze once he spotted the person he was trying to locate, his eyes narrow until he saw his brother's eyes.

"There's a fox even in this place?" Kirihito asked before looking down as he hugged his knees "I guess fate hates me no matter what" this left Silver surprised however he was taken by surprise when someone grabbed the back of his neck and lifted him up.