Chapter 10: From The Pain Comes Tears

Hi everyone!

I know I've left you all hanging and angry *Chuckles weakly* But all will be revealed in time. 

However those who have figured out or have spoken to me about the story, I hope you will be able to find some sense of why this has happened- or you might find out in this chapter why this is happening.

Warning this chapter involves language of shocking nature, children under 16 be advised... your ears will be bleeding by the end of it. Best skip when I put the () above and below.

Have fun and enjoy the chapter.

__________________________________________________________________

Silver leans on the wall of his temporary room with dead eyes, his hair messy and matted from the lack of sleep and from the never ending stress. His clothes wrinkled and his yukata was slipping from his right shoulder allowing anyone to see very pale skin as he leaned against the wall. His long red hair remained uncut and laid around him like a messy curtain as he continued to lean on the wall. Below him is his futon but cares not if it's messy or not. Right now he was filled with hurt and resentment. He was confused as to how this had got this far. At time the red head had been tempted to go to either do something stupid like fight a pack of yōkai, go on a killing spree, go drink himself into a stupor or go to the red district but chose not to. He didn't have it in him to do that even though he was a free agent. However Silver could still feel that some part of him was still tied to Lily as much as he hated to admit it. He almost cursed at how fated loved to be cruel and vindictive towards him.

Playing him for a fool, giving him hope only to have that hope slip away from him in the of an eye. What a cruel mistress it was. He was lucky though, he had been found when he was teetering due to how broken and pained he was. However seeing the person in question left him wanting to scream and curse at how she could just allow him to suffer in this manner, why though? What did he do to deserve such pain? How could such a thing happen? They were doing okay... right? So why did it happen? Despite being brought to her home Silver continued to put some resistance, acting like a wounded animal that had watched something tragic or had been a victim of something unspeakable. He didn't want to think of Lily and yet here this woman was, showing up and bringing him to her home. Silver once he arrived at his usual room screamed, cursed and cried while she hugged him close as he clawed at the floor. His nails leaving marks on the floor but she cared not, his broken heart came first and the worst part was that she couldn't interfere. But she could allow him a place to stay and allow him to heal in someway.

Feeling sick and tired he lays on his futon while he tries to close his eyes.

It was hopeless.

But what could Silver do? He was all alone and the one he loved had just proved that he meant nothing to her.

__________________________________________________________________

Lily on the other hand was either angry or silent both inside and outside the shrine, it both scared and worried people but Lily refused to speak. Refused to look at anyone without allowing them to see her resentful, hurt eyes. Because if she did allow them to look at her, Lily was sure that she would shatter into pieces. Her heart felt hollow and she felt dead to the world, it had taken her resolve to even go to college even after her Aunt Laura spoke to her. Trying to help the poor niece that she saw as her daughter, but it was proving hard that it got to the point that Vincent had sent a letter telling Lily to see a shrink.

The first thing Lily did once she saw it was glare, tore it very tiny pieces and threw them on top of a cooker while the fire was still going. The group were at a loss of what to say the moment she removed the pan as food was being cooked and just threw the torn bits of paper onto the open fire. It scared everyone just to see her act in such a bitter mood, she then turned to glare at them.