Chapter 37- A Wish And A New Family

New chapter time! XD 

One more plus Epilogue!

_________________________________________

"I have business here with two people. It seems that one has already been resolved but..."

"But what?" Otohiko asked in shock.

"I was asked to come here before this person had asked me to come and grant a wish before coming to Yomi" Uniliya smiled at them slightly. Ookuninushi blinked in shock.

"What wish?" he asked while looking at the pregnant woman.

"Why I'm sure Silver knows who I am talking about" She winks playfully while Lily looks at him, it took a while before Silver caught onto Uniliya's words. His eye went wide as he looks at her.

"No way... he asked you-"

"If you could be human and yōkai and there might be, but there's a catch" she folds her arms in a smug way.

"Which is?" Mikage asks while in shock, was this actually happening?

"He can shape shift from human to yōkai but his life force will grown the more he uses this ability extending his human life. It's a risky business but I'm sure you both can manage" Uniliya explains with a smile while the War God was angry.

"That's worse than having an-" her look silenced him.

"HE! Will be more human than yōkai, that will not be a danger to anyone so button your lip" Uniliya spat causing Ikusagami to shrivel up mentally for stepping out of line.

"What will I have to give up?" Silver asked hesitantly, the woman smiles.

"Nothing, you already paid for it by the years of separation with Lily" Uniliya replied with a sad smile causing him to blink in surprise. "We both know that your children will be half yōkai half human so this ability similar to Lily's will come in handy. Worry not Silver you will both be fine so do you want to come with me so I can deal with this?" Uniliya lifted her hand up, Silver froze before looking at Lily in shock. However instead of being angry or disappointed- Lily was smiling.

"Go for it, I'll be here waiting okay?" She winks.

"Wait I won't be reborn right?" Silver panics making the keeper of death and rebirth laugh.

"Oh no, it's just a small reversing process followed by some alterations and you'll be as good as new" she winks causing Izanami to smile slightly "And before I forget, Mrs. Ako I'll see you about your son Akura-ou soon" Uniliya smiles before taking Silver with her. Silver and Lily gazed at one another until the doors were shut, blocking them from seeing the other until it was done.

Surprisingly Silver had felt no pain.

_________________________________________

Silver smiled as he had Lily lay on his stomach, she looked up at him briefly before flicking his nose playfully.

"I could get use to this" Silver smiled almost missing his tail and sensitive ears, he looked at her six month belly and smiled knowing that they were going to have twice the trouble in the house. Not that they minded.

By the time it was dinner the pair were seen by the sink washing and drying the dishes. Mizuki at times almost couldn't get over how different Silver looked and still had to process the fact that Silver was human once again; then again he couldn't believe that Silver had been human to begin with. But hey the pair were happy after tying the knot shortly after the Yomi incident. The ceremony had been pleasant and filled with people that they knew, human and yōkai as well as Deities who were actually friendly to the pair. Sure at times it was hard for others to process that Silver was human but it was a slow progress that Silver was in no hurry to rush.