Previously on Violetta's future:

Leon ~

Well, Violetta finally accepted my hand in marriage, of course, I'm happy she finally said yes, but yesterday when I asked her, and she looked at Lara and Tomas my heart dropped. I thought she was going to say No. When she said no, she walked away. I couldn't let go without her telling me why she said no. I wasn't giving up so easily.

As I was about to wake Violetta the doorbell rang so I got up to answer the door when I opened it, I saw the boys and Pablo with the manager of our tour.

Federico: We need to talk, it's crucial.

Leon: Then talk before Violetta wakes up.

Maxi: We're going on our tour tomorrow morning.

Leon: What?

Pablo: I know it's rushed, but our manager has made a date and it's tomorrow or never.

Leon: But...

Pablo: I know Leon, it's leaving Violetta, but we have no choice, this is our opportunity.

Broduey: Dude I'm leaving Camila.

Federico: We are all leaving our girlfriends behind.

Leon: But Violetta and I are engaged she is excited to plan our wedding; I can't just pack up my suitcase and leave her.

Federico: I thought she said no?

Leon: Well, she did but last night in bed she said yes and now I must postpone our wedding because I'm going on tour for 5 weeks.

Pablo: It's for 5 months.

Guys: 5 MONTHS ARE JOKING?

Pablo: Well, your tickets have sold out everywhere in the world, we are not going to get around the world in 5 weeks.

Leon: I can't leave Violetta for 5 months.

Federico: I Can't Leave Ludmila for 5 months.

Pablo: Guys, I thought this was your dream, you know to be a band and have more of a future with it and now I tell you we are going on tour and you're not going because of your girlfriends.

Federico: Pablo's right guys, we have always wanted this band to be famous and now we have the chance to sing to our fans all over the world without the girls.

Broduey: Okay, I'll go.

Maxi: I'll do it.

Andres: I'll do it.

Federico: Count me in.

Pablo: Diego do you want to come?

Diego: Really, of course.

Pablo: Leon?

Leon: *Sighs* Yes, go on then.

We all cheered now came the tricky bit: how was I supposed to tell Violetta I'm going on tour for 5 months? She'll kill me.

Manager: Okay, here are the instructions you will need to follow whilst being on tour give it a read and sign at the bottom.

We read it and signed it, then we gave it back to Pablo and the manager left us boys to talk.

Broduey: Can you believe we are going on tour for 5 MONTHS I AM SO EXCITED.

Violetta: Leon?

Leon: Sh*t, Broduey you had to shout that out, didn't you?

Violetta: YOU ARE GOING ON TOUR FOR 5 MONTHS? WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME?