Chapter 27 ~ A video to cause trouble:

Clement asked Andres to record him singing All or nothing when Francesca and Camila walked in.

Francesca: Are you recording Clemont?

Andres: Yeah, he wanted me to record him so he can send it to Violetta.

Francesca: Uh... but is not Violetta on her honeymoon.

Camila: With Leon.

Andres: Yeah, but it is sweet, he wants to send it to her.

Camila: This is not going to end well.

Francesca: No, it is not it.

After Clemont sang, Andres gave it to Clemont, and Francesca looked at Camila.

Camila: So, therefore you could not rehearse with us because you were making Videos for Violetta?

Clemont: Just to make her smile.

Francesca: Yeah, but she is with her husband Leon, well you should know where you were at their wedding.

Clemont: Look, it did not mean anything, it was just for her to know I appreciate her besides, I am with Gery.

Camila: Yeah, well we know you were with Violetta at the start of the birth of Grace because Leon was not, but Leon is hers now, so do not be trying to get Violetta back because she is a married woman now.

Clemont: Look, yes, I was with her to help her with Grace, but I am not trying to replace Leon.

Francesca: Good, because if we find out you have, we will not be happy.

Clemont: I would never do anything to hurt Violetta or Grace for that matter.

Meanwhile, after Clemont talks to the girls, he met Gery in the park and told her his plan for Leon to get angry.

Clemont: I did it, I recorded myself singing a love song to Violetta to make Leon jealous

Gery: Wow, so you can do something, remember this is for Lara and Tomas.

Clemont: I only love you, Gery, I am just going on along with the plan.

Gery: Then as soon as Leon and Violetta come home from their honeymoon it will be time to lay it on thick, we need to find their weak spot.

Clemont: I know what it is.

Gery: what is it?

Clemont: The Band, Leon loves that band so much that he would do anything for it.

Gery: You're right and Violetta loves the Studio which she will do anything for as well but most of all she loves Leon, so we need to find a way to put the two together.

Clemont: I got it, next week everyone is throwing a party a welcome home party for Leon and Violetta when they return, we could ask the boys to play that way Leon will have to rehearse and Violetta will be at the studio, and then I can bring her to the party, and she will see you singing with Leon and bam she will get so jealous poor Grace will have no father to go home to.

Gery: I have to say that is an amazing idea, then one of these days you can take Violetta to the place where they first kissed and then I can take Leon there and he will see his wife about to kiss another guy.

Clemont: Yeah, and then they will be divorced, and Lara and Tomas will return and try to win their hearts.

Gery: Yes!!! *Looks down*

Clemont: *Lifts her head up* Come on, Gery we are doing this for Lara and Tomas.

Gery: I know, I just feel sorry for Grace and the unborn baby you know they going to have to put up with their parents apart and no child or unborn baby deserves that, not even for two devious people, where this is not like we did it last time this time there are kids involved.

Clemont: I know, but what can we do? It is either split them like Lara and Tomas want or leave the country and never come back.

Gery: No, we must do what my sister and Tomas want otherwise we will never hear the end of it.

Clemont: We are doing this together.

Gery: I know, I love you, Clemont.

Clemont: I love you too.