Chapter 40 - After the wedding day.

Clemont was still leaning in until Violetta pulled away making Clemont pull away too.

Violetta: Clemont, no.

Clemont: Come on, Violetta, you wanted me to kiss you I could see it in your eyes.

Violetta: I am married, Clemont and what about Gery?

Clemont: Things are not going well between us right now, but like I said he is overprotective of you.

Violetta: I'm sorry, but if he were overprotective with me then he would be here watching over me, but he isn't, and may I just say just because your relationship is on the rocks doesn't mean mine is, I have just come to see what was wrong, but if I knew you were going to ruin my marriage then I wouldn't have bothered.

Clemont: So, go back to your pathetic husband, Violetta until another boy walks through the studio.

Violetta shook her head and walked away, but what she did not know was that Tomas was hiding in the bushes as he came out after Violetta walked away.

Clemont: Are you happy now? She did not fall for it.

Tomas: She will not you worry; the thing with Violetta is she loves attention.

Clement looked at Tomas's smug look and went back to the hotel, as he went back, he saw Violetta singing underneath it all while Francesca and Diego we are taking their first dance.

Diego: Well, we did Ms Hernandez.

Francesca: *Sways* Yep, now where are we going on our honeymoon?

Diego: Surprise, My love.

Francesca: Who are we, Leon, and Violetta?

Diego: Nope, just we are just us, but I am not telling you.

Francesca shook her head while putting on the crock of his neck, after the song, they started dating goodbye to everyone because the car was outside, as they ran under a bridge everybody made for them with their hands, Violetta and Camila hugged Francesca while the boys were messing with Diego.

They got in the car and drove to the Airport while everyone went home, Violetta went in with Leo her hands while Grace was with her dad getting the stuff out of the car.

Violetta: Right, Grace after you help your dad you can take Leo up to his cot and go brush your teeth before getting ready for bed.

Leon: Baby, I can take Leo to bed while Grace goes up and brushes her teeth and you can rest.

Violetta: No, Leon.

Leon: What? Why not?

Violetta: *Feels dizzy* Because...

Leon: Because what?

Violetta gave Leo to Leon as she fell onto the floor luckily Leon caught Violetta's head before it hit, the coffee table.

Leon: Baby...

Grace: Daddy, what is wrong with mommy?

Leon: Grace, take your little brother up to bed while I sort your mother out.

Leon picked Violetta up and laid her on the sofa while getting a drink of water his phone rang.

Leon: Hello? 

Federico: Leon, guess what?

Leon: Federico, can it wait where I must see Violetta?

Federico: Why? What has happened?

Leon: Look, I will call you back later.

He hung up and gave Violetta the water as she started to come around, she held his arm.

Violetta: I am sorry.

Leon: Hey, it is okay I got you.

Violetta: I do not know what came over me.

Leon: You tired, where you didn't really rest yesterday after giving birth.

Violetta: Hmm I will go up to bed.

Leon: Okay, baby, I will be up soon.

Violetta: Okay.

Leon helped Violetta up and watched her go up to bed, after Leon was tidying the house up a bit as it was a bit messy Leo was asleep and Grace came down to see her dad.

Leon: Grace? Why are you not in bed?

Grace: Because I am worried about, mommy.

Leon: She has gone up to bed, why don't you go and sit with her for a while?

Grace: Okay, daddy.

Grace went up to sit with her mom while Loen was still tidying up until the doorbell rang, he answered to see the boys.

Leon: Boys, what are you doing here?

Federico: Well, I called you.

Leon: Well, I was a bit busy looking after my wife.

Andres: Why?

Leon: Nothing she fainted that is all, but she has gone up to bed now, what do you lot want?

Maxi: Pablo and Marotti have an announcement for us about the little show we were doing, well they want us to do a DVD with the studio.

Leon: What?

Federico: Yeah, they want us to feature the Studio in our DVD then we can perform live for everyone.

Leon: Okay, when is our band meeting?

Federico: Tomorrow.

Leon: Wait, tomorrow, I cannot do tomorrow.

Federico: Why?

Leon: Uh, I have a thing with Clemont and Gery.

Federico: What?

Leon: Well, Gery, Clemont is just tagging along.

Federico: Oh.

After some time, the guys left, and Leon went up to bed after tucking Grace and Leo in bed, as he got into bed, he could feel Violetta shivering as he kissed the back of her head.

Leon: *Whispers* Baby, are you cold?

Violetta nodded and Leon laid down and put his arm out for Violetta to cuddle her. 

A/N: ~ 

Is Violetta tired from child birth?

or is guilt with nearly kissing another guy who isn't her husband?