Chapter 4 - Violetta's Nightmare:

5 years later ~

Leon and the band were getting famous with new albums and tours coming so quickly, their girlfriends were lonely every day, Federico never saw his little boy Fredrick only when the band stopped touring, Leon always talked to Violetta and Grace over the phone, until one day they came home.

Violetta: Leon?

Leon: Yes, my love?

Violetta: we need to break up.

Leon: Why?

Violetta: Because Leon, the distance, and the band it's breaking me, Grace misses you, you have missed 5 birthdays of Grace, and you haven't seen her grow up at all.

Leon: Baby, I'm sorry the band is taking all my time, but I love you, my wife and I wouldn't want anyone else.

Violetta: Are you kidding me, Leon? What kind of wife am I hmm? Always raising our daughter by myself and never being able to spend time with my husband because he's too busy with interviews, girl fans, tours, and producing music, are you expecting me to wait for you while you live your dreams and I put mine on the line, I had to get a real job since you left.

Leon: Baby, calm down okay, we're going to get through this.

Violetta: When Leon, hmm? When Grace is 18 and then you finally retire from the band, I'm glad you are being positive, but I can't wait that long Leon.

Leon: Babe...

Violetta: *Pushes him* No, Leon, don't.

Leon fell into the coffee table and smashed his head against the glass making him bleed, he was unconscious, and Violetta thought he was kidding around until she saw the blood pouring out of his head, she panicked by falling onto the floor by his side and cried.

Out of the nightmare.

Leon ~

As I was sleeping, I could hear crying and sniffling behind me when I turned onto my back, I could see Violetta shivering as If she were scared, I grabbed hold of her and pulled her into my chest trying to calm her, but she was still saying my name while shivering.

Leon: Baby?

Violetta: *Still in her dream* Leon? don't leave me please, I didn't mean anything that I said.

Leon: Shh, babe open your eyes.

Violetta: *Screams loudly* Ahhhhhhhhhhh......

Leon: Babe, shh, you're okay, I'm here.

Violetta: Leon?

Leon: I'm here.

Violetta: Oh, Leon, I had an awful nightmare. We were married and Grace was 5 years old, and I broke up with you. I couldn't cope with the distance because I was the one raising our daughter while you were always with the band and being on your all the time.

Leon: Baby, calm down, okay? We aren't going to break up okay, I love you and you love me, and we are always going to be here for Grace not a tour or a band is going to come between that.

Violetta: I love you, Leon.

Leon: I love you too baby.

When Violetta and Leon fell asleep until it turned morning, Leon's phone rang waking him and Violetta up. 

Violetta: Who is that at this hour?

Leon: *half asleep* Hello?

Federico: Leon, we have a band meeting at your garage, let's go.

Leon: Okay, I'm on my way.

Federico: Hurry up where Pablo is waiting.

Leon: Okay. 

Leon hung up and got dressed making Violetta wake up.

Violetta: Leon? Where are you going?

Leon: I have a band meeting.

Violetta: But Leon you were going to pick up your daughter.

Leon: Look, I'll go to the band meeting and then I'll meet you so we can get ice cream.

Violetta: Leon? This is what it's going to be like? Hmm? The band is always going to come first.

Leon: Okay, I'll ring Federico and tell him that I'm seeing my daughter, okay? Now get dressed and while I ring Federico.

Violetta: Okay.

Violetta got dressed and Leon rang Federico to tell him he won't be coming to the meeting.

Violetta: Well, were they okay?

Leon: Yeah, Federico said he would tell me later.

Violetta So, shall we get our daughter?

Leon: Sure.

They drove to Herman and Angie's to see them.