Chapter 32 - The band talks about their futures:

Leon and the boys were rehearsing in Leon's Garage with Pablo and Gery watching, after they sang the song, the boys thought they would do one last tour after the CD and Music Video.

Pablo: I cannot believe this CD and Music Video is your last project.

Maxi: Yeah, guys, been thinking why don't we do one last tour?

Federico: Are you being serious, we cannot Maxi, Violetta and Ludmila will kill us.

Leon: And besides, I cannot leave Grace right now.

Maxi: You did not let me finish.

Broduey: You know what it was like before without the girls it was a disaster

Maxi: But if you listen to me then it will not happen.

Broduey: Go on then.

Maxi: Well, how about we do a concert here and we let the students of the Studio also perform.

Pablo: Hmm, that seems like a promising idea a show for one night only with the Studio,

Leon: Okay, that is a promising idea.

Maxi: Right, even though, we will have to write a new song.

Leon: I have one.

Andres: Really?

Federico: Yeah, how do you have time to write a song, I have not gotten any sleep since Ludmila's had Danny.

Leon: Well, Grace is 6 and she does not really cry much.

Andres: Can we hear this song?

Leon: Okay, but it is not finished.

Federico: I am sure it is fine.

Leon showed them the song and they got some melody, which Pablo liked a lot, they started working on the song, meanwhile, Violetta walked in with Grace, and she ran into his arms as he lifted her up.

Violetta looked upset which made Leon look at her, but she just went upstairs without saying a word.

Leon: Okay, that is practice over.

He put Grace on the floor and went upstairs while Pablo left, leaving the boys to look after Grace until Andres, Maxi and Broduey left so it was just Gery and Federico looking after Grace, while Leon talked to Violetta.

Leon: What's wrong, baby?

Violetta: *gets a drink of water* Nothing, I am helping Francesca with her wedding later, will you be able to look after Grace?

Leon: Yes of course, so you changed your mind about helping Francesca?

Violetta: She practically begged me, because Ludmila was planning all sorts of things that Francesca was not happy about.

Leon: So, have you forgotten your doubts about her and Diego or are they still there?

Violetta: I guess I will just have to trust and be there for Francesca when she needs me right? Besides, you and Grace are my priority, not Francesca and Diego.

Leon: Good, what time are the girls coming?

Violetta: 6:00pm why?

Federico: Wow, Grace you are good at this game.

Leon: Well, it looks like we have a babysitter for Grace, so what do you say we enjoy some alone time hmm?

Violetta: *Puts her hands around his neck* What do you have in mind, Mr Vargas?

Leon: Oh, you know.

Violetta kissed him and he kissed back as they went upstairs to their bedroom, things got heated.